Down Low Ain't So Secret

Nedra

"I know this mutha'fucka ain't been dippin in the tunnel." I turned the rest of my wine up. This shit was just too fucking much. I don' seen a lot of shit in my twenty-five years, but this shit is crazy as hell.

"Ned you know them or somethin'?" Netra asked with a disgusted look on her face.

"Yeah and right now I wish I didn't know him because this shit is about to be messy as hell."

"Who are they?"

I sighed heavily because I knew that if I told her who it was she was gonna flip. She looked at Desire as her big sister and her aunt. They hadn't seen each other in while but Netra always said that Desire was bae. She looked up to me and Desire.

"Net if I tell you who one of them is do you promise not to make a scene.?" I asked with a raised brow as I looked at her.

"See man when you say shit like that I already know I ain't gon' be able to chill, but I will try. Now quit bullshittin' and tell me."

"It's Chandler. Des-"

"Oh hell fuck nah!" Net jumped up and walked out to where they were.

"Ah hell." I said aloud as I threw some money on the bar, going after her. Shit was about to get ugly.

"Netra! Netra!" I yelled but she kept walking until she was right in front of them. Finally I just stopped and folded my arms, waiting to see how this scene was gonna unfold.

Netra

"What the fuck is wrong witcho' ass Chandler?" I pushed him causing him to look surprised as well as his whateva' the fuck he was.

"Do I know you?" He scrunched up his face in confusion, not yet seeing Ned standing off in the cut.

"Oh yo fudge packing ass gon' wish you didn't know me. How the hell you gon' cheat on my big sister with a damn man of all people. Bruh that shit is nasty and disgusting as fuck!"

I saw fear rise in his eyes because he didn't know who I was like that, but I knew all about his ass. He was trying to figure shit out in his head, but he was so lost and confused. I looked at his bed mate and he was fine ass hell, but swung his dick in the wrong hole.

"Chandler if my sister have anything because of yo ignorant nasty ass, I promise they will need to dig up your dental records to identify yo damn body and Desire Monroe is my sister." I said as I slapped his star gazing and booty chasing ass.

Just then I Nedra walked up and folded her arms across her chest. She smirked at Chandler and shook her head. She got directly in front of him and I could tell he wanted to die. He gon' wish he was dead after tonight.

"Chandler or should I call your fruit cocktail ass Chandie?" Ned said as she stared at him in pure disgust.

"Ned-"

"Shut yo bitch ass up! How the hell do you call yourself a man? How do you even look at yourself in the mirror, knowing that you are living a double life."

"This some sick shit, but I'm glad Desire got her a real man with a real dick that likes pussy and not entering dark uncharted areas such as the ass, you nasty ass bastard. Stay the hell away from Desire or else there will be hell to pay. Trust me!" Ned said as she walked off.

"Damn Ned how we gon' tell Desire this shit? This foul as hell and not to mention nasty as shit." I said as we got to our cars.

"Net I don't know, but we gotta tell her because this shit is serious. Like you said if she come up with anything I will personally cut his dick off and feed it to his happy ass."