Vickie Secrets No More

Desire

I had just left from August house and this man was really laying it on thick. He wasn't holding back a damn thang. He was direct and straight to the point. This was something that I had to get used to because most men try to tell you what they think you wanna hear, but not August. He wasn't lying about me being wet cause I was. I had to detour back to my house just to freshen up.

I was headed to the mall to meet my bestie, Nedra Sampson. She was the head nurse at Atlanta Medical Center. She was the complete opposite of me. She was outgoing and didn't have a filter or mute button. She was a firecracker, but she had a beautiful spirit. I already knew that once I told her the latest news she was gonna flip out. I knew that Nedra was gonna tell me what she thought about the whole situation too.

I pulled in the parking garage of the mall. I cut my car off hopping out. I looked around the parking lot and headed inside. I knew that she was gonna be in the food court because she loved to eat, but was able to maintain her figure. I placed my shades on my head and got my phone out to call Nedra. I found her name and called. The phone rung twice before she answered.

"Hey boo."

"Where are you in the food court?" I asked as I looked around.

"I'm sitting by Chic' Fil la."

"Okay I'm headed in that direction now." I disconnected the call walking that way.

I finally got there and Nedra got up hugging me like she hadn't saw me in years. Truthfully we hadn't seen each other in a good month because of our schedules. Nedra was a beautiful chocolate complexion. She was very curvy with thick curly hair that hung to her shoulders. She was gorgeous with the exotic tilt of her eyes.

"So girl tell me what's been going on." Nedra said as she sat down. I sat down and placed my tote in the chair beside me.

"Girl you wouldn't believe the shit that has been going on in the last two weeks. Hell I can't even believe it."

"Oh girl this sounds juicy. Let me guess you got some good dick from another nigga."

My eyes widened in surprise. Only if she knew.

"Damn Ned just put the shit out there." I chuckled.

"Desire please you know that stiff neck ain't giving you that deep in ya guts type dick so you need to move to the left."

"Well Ned you better get ready for the story I'm about to lay on your ass." I placed my hands on the table looking at her.

I sat there telling her everything from the beginning to what happened before I got to the mall. I could tell by the expression on her face that she had a lot to say. I sat back ready to hear her say what she had to say.

"Desire let me get this straight, you are filling in for your grandmother as the housekeeper for August Alisna. You fell asleep in his bed and he has been letting you know that you can have the dick. Bitch if you don't hop on that dick and ride that shit til you get weak." She said serious as a heart attack.

"Ned did you forget that I am seeing Chandler. I mean I can't hop on August dick."

"Desire have you looked at how fine August is and not to mention that sexy ass accent. Girl I could not be in your shoes because I would be butt ass naked everyday waiting on him to lay it down. Shit he wouldn't have to ask."

"Really Ned. I just can't do it. I mean I want to so bad, but no matter how much he comes at me I still stand strong."

"Desire you dumb as hell. Ain't no way I would pass up on that shit cause Chandler ain't doing shit. You haven't even had an orgasm with him and what's even more sad you let his sorry ass be your first. Why I don't know." She ran her hands through her hair and shook her head at me.