The Best Equation

Desire

"August this isn't the best place for what you are talking about." I took two more steps away from him. In the process I knocked a few things over.

"Don't tell meh ya nervous Desire?" He backed me in a corner where there was a table.

I shook my head trying to clear it of the impure thoughts I was having, but damn him standing here looking sexy than any man had a right to was wreaking havoc on my brain and panties.

"Desire I bet them sexy ass panties you got on wet as hell right na." He locked me in place with both arms on each side of my waist.

I was rendered speechless because I was mesmerized by his light caramel skin tone, sexy ass lips and the way he would stare at you was enough to have you in a trance for days.

"See Desire I have been thinking about what tha' best equation for us is. I have thought about a few, but tha' one that I think will work tha' best is me on top of you. That equation will be D+P=O(3). And you kno' what the answer will be for that Desire?"

"N-No." I stuttered.

"Mutiple orgasms to the point you will be like a wet noodle. I want you so physically exhausted your brain won't be able to comprehend. Everytime you think about that equation it will automatically create tha' formula called Augmakeyacum."

"August I-"

"Nah baybeh I can't give ya dis' dick right na' cause wit all dis' otha' chemical shit, we may fuck around and blow some shit up. I just wanted to come and getcha' ass hot and bothered. I just wanted to make my presence known.

He ran his hands up and down my sides, lifting me on the table. He stepped inbetween my legs and started kissing on my neck. I automatically wrapped my legs around his waist and gripped the back of his shirt. I felt the down pour between my legs. I wanted him so bad, but I knew this wasn't the time nor place.

He rose up and looked at me in a such a way that I was ready to throw caution to the wind. He was biting down on his bottom lip and looking at me like he would tear my ass apart if I had said the word.

In that moment I don't know what came over me, but my hand went to the buckle of is Louie Vuitton belt and started unhooking it. I undid his pants and all in one swift move I pushed his boxers and pants down. I smirked when I looked down and his large dick was at attention for me.

I got eye level with it and stroked him with my hand only for a second before I took him in my mouth.

August

"Damn Dr. Monroe. I like this equation too.....Fuck!"

This girl was something else. She was a freak and Daddy Aug don' turned dat' ass out. I looked down at her with hooded eyes cause her mouth was workin' wonders on a niggas dick. I threw my head back and enjoyed the sensations she was sendin' through my body.

"Shit you act like you wanna swallow my kids the way you sucking this shit."

She kept working her mouth and felt my balls tighten and I knew then if she didn't move, she really was gonna swallow all my damn kids.

"Desire....Fuck!" I busted and she swallowed my kids like a pro.

She rose up and wiped her mouth and grabbed a cloth on her table cleaning me off. She fixed my clothes back and adjusted her glasses.

"Now how was that for a tour of my facility?" She smirked and sashayed back to her workstation like she just didn't suck the hell out of my dick.

Damn Dr. Monroe a keeper....

Shonda

I was currently sitting talking to Maurice about what Chandler's mother had told me. I noticed that Maurice seemed nonchalant about what I was telling him. That in itself had me suspicious.

"Maurice why are you acting like this ain't a serious matter. I mean its obvious that he has issues in which he needs help." I looked up at him staring blankly.

"Shonda what do you want me to say? I mean it is what it is. It's obvious that he has a reason to be the way that he is, but I'm not saying that it makes it okay.

"Oh my God he got your nose wide open. Hell get your head outta of the clouds, becuase this shit is real Maurice!" I yelled in frustration.

"Shonda leave this shit alone! Besides you know he plans on taking you to the Annual Charity Ball."

"He what?!"

"Calm down and just go when the times come." Maurice said.

I looked at him and then I thought I would just play it cool until then. Maybe I can get to Desire and tell her all about Chandler. So I'm gonna sit back and chill. Hopefully things fall into place the way that they should.

August (later that night)

I was at the studio and I was layin' few tracks. I was leaned back in my chair smoking a nice lil blunt. I was in my zone. My mind went back to this afternoon with Desire. She bout fucked a niggas mind up with that mouth of hers. I picked up my phone to see what time it was and it was one in tha' morning.

I figured Desire was sleep, but I was about to call her ass and see. I was horny as hell and I could call a random bitch, but I didn't want that. I wanted Dr. Desire Monroe with her sexy and classy ass. I found her name and pressed it. I listened as it rung and surprisingly she answered.

"Hello."

"What's poppin Desire?"

"Nothing doing some work."

"Is that right? Well I got some work I need you to do. You think you can help me out." I ran my hands through my curls.

"Depends on what you need help with."

"Tell ya what I'm at the studio and I want you to come thru."

"Let me guess you are gonna show me what you need my assistance with when I get there right?"

"Yeah, but this is what I want you to wear. Wear some red laced underwear with your lab coat and your glasses. Pin your hair up and put on some sexy ass heels."

I could hear her breathing hard because she was thinking about what I asked her.

"Okay August just text me the location and I may can work something out."

"A'ight baybeh and we gon' work these equations out in this studio session."

I hung up and sent her a text with the address to where I was. I grabbed my cup of henny and leaned back in my chair.

Tonite Yung gon' murder dat' pussy be'lee dat....