Drama and Stress Reliever

Desire

I looked at my phone in confusion as I read the words over again. It came from an unknown number. I looked at August like he would have the answers to this unknown text. It said,

Unknown: Miss Desire if I were you I would watch my back. You fucking that pretty ass thug nigga, which he is sexy as hell. Point being stay in your lane because Chandler and his dick belongs to me. I would really hate to fuck up a beautiful face like yours!

"Desire what's wrong?" He looked over at me with concern.

"Read this." I passed my phone to him.

I watched as he read the words and a frown appeared on his handsome face. His jaw clenched and unclenched. I could tell he was pissed. He looked at me with an unreadable expression.

"Desire I don't kno' who tha' fuck wanna play these bullshit ass games, but that nigga Chandler ain't worth nobody comin' fa' you. You gotta a lot of shit to deal wit as is with ya momma and wit all due respect ya need to put her ass in her place. I mean you a grown ass woman and you got the right to do what ya damn well please. Ya' heard meh?"

I looked at him and I knew what he was saying was right. Besides having good dick he is a really good friend. And I can tell that he is loyal to a fault. It had got silent downstairs and I hoped like hell my parents were gone. It was too much going on.

"Damn August this shit is crazy I mean I never knew that Chandler had so many side bitches. Yet in the beginning I was feeling guilty for sleeping with you." I rose from the bed and stood in front of my dresser.

August placed his hands on his head and looked at me. I stared back at him just thinking how all this shit was happening. I don't bother nobody, but yet crazy ass people bothering me.

"Desire."

"What August?"

"Bring yo ass hea.' " He said in a commanding tone.

I raised my brow and looked at him like he was crazy. He was so commanding, but the shit was actually sexy as hell. I walked over to him and stood in front of him with folded arms.

August

I looked at Desire and I could tell between her parents and that bullshit ass text, she was under a lot of stress. I grabbed her by her wrist and pulled her in-between my legs. I looked at her and bit down on my lip. I was about to relieve some stress. I slid my hand up her side and reached around and palmed her ass. I undid the belt of her silk robe.

"Aug-"

"Desire shut tha' fuck up and let me relieve some stress. You question too much shit sometimes." I said bluntly.

I stood towering above her and her eyes took in every inch of me just as mines did her. I picked her up and laid her out on the bed. I opened her thick thighs and stared at her laced covered pussy. Her breathing became shallow and I knew she was anticipatin' a niggas next move.

"Desire how ya want meh to relieve this stress? You want meh to suck your titties til you cum? You want meh to slide my dick in yo dripping pussy or do you want meh to eat dat pussy?" I said in-between kissing down her body.

I had her ass speechless.

"August I don't care what you do as long as you make me cum." She panted as she started sliding her hand down her body. Before she could get her hand inside her thong, I ripped them shits off.

I made eye contact with her pussy and inhaled her scent. I made eye contact with her right before I took my tongue and licked long a slow down the slit of her plump lips. I repeated it several times until I heard her whimper and moan.

"Ssssshit!" She ground out in pleasure.

That was encouragement and I started lickin' her pussy from top to bottom. I was eatin' dat shit like I hadn't ate in months. I licked and sucked on her clit. I was going fast and then I would slow down to a snail's pace. My face was deep in her shit.

It became too much for her because she was tryna slide up the bed. I gripped her hips and held her in place. She tried pushing my head away because her legs were trembling and shaking.

"Desire stop fightin' that nutt and let dat' shit go and ya ass betta stop runnin'..You betta take this tongue lashin' like a G."

"A-Auguuusst...I feel dizzy....Ooooh Fuck!"

I chuckled and kept eatin' her pussy until she came long and hard. Even after she came I still kept flicking my tongue back and forth. She grabbed the covers in a vise grip, practically about to rip tha' muh'fuckas' off.

"Auuuuguuuusst!!....Uhhhhhnuuuh!"

Her body shook and her legs tighten around my head from the intensity of her orgasm. I rose up and looked at what I had done. Her eyes were barely open.

"Na' how was dat' for relievin' stress?"

"Uh get back to me later. I need to lay here until I find my strength again." She said in a low satisfied tone.

I smirked and went got her a warm rag and cleaned her up. Not long after I covered her up and she fell into a deep sleep. I gathered my clothes. I put them on and went to wash my face before leavin.

********

I pulled up in my driveway and got out locking the doors. I walked up the walkway to my door and unlocked it. I laid my keys on the stand by the door. I walked in the kitchen and grabbed a bottle water. I took the cap off thinking about Desire and that fuck nigga she was messin' wit. He got all these random bitches, but yet he tryna keep Desire on the A team.

He might as well let dat' shit go because Desire don' got a taste of what a real nigga is, so she ain't got time fa' the lame ass, no stroke havin' ass nigga. I gulped my water down just as my doorbell rang.

I walked over to the door. I didn't get a chance to say anything before a fist connected with my jaw, catchin' a nigga off guard.

"Nigga since you like to hit on women and shit I had to let you know how it felt."

I grabbed Marcus and pushed him up against the door frame as I pressed my forearm across his neck, causing him to struggle fa' breath.

"Look muh'fucka' I don't kno' if ya ass mentally retarded, but ya betta have a good reason fa' runnin' up on a nigga. You know I will put a bullet in ya ass and keep movin.' " I pressed tighter in his throat

He struggled against me, but I wasn't lettin' up.

"Sho-shonda-man she said that you hit her....."

Thanks guys for reading, voting and commenting. It means a lot. I want you to go check out my girl @augstopher August Alsina book called The Coach. It is good as hell and the story line is unique.