Drama Behind The Scenes

August

I woke up and I felt a body on top of mines. I looked down and all I saw was hair fanned out across my chest. Desire's ass was knocked tha' fuck out. I tried to tell her ass that I was going hard, but when she wake up she gon' realize how hard we both went. I knew she had to be at work and she probably was already late. I hated waking her up, but I didn't want her ass flippin' out on a nigga if I didn't wake her so she could go to work.

I honestly don't think she gon' be able to handle work. Shit after last night she may need to take a few days off, but damn she just went back to work this week. Hell I don't even know how we found the strength to make it to my house after the rounds we went. I looked over and the clock on my nightstand read 10 am. Damn I need to wake her up.

"Desire." I rubbed my hand up and down her back, but she wasn't budgin.'

I slightly shook her and she groaned turning her head, snugglin' more into me.

"Fuck it! I whispered out loud. She too tired and I don't want her going to work wit that I don' got that good dick limp, so I'mma let her sleep. I managed to get out from under her without waking her. I stood and looked down at her fa' a minute befo' I went in the bathroom. I handled all my business and came out with at towel wrapped around my waist.

I threw on some boxer briefs and some black b-ball shorts with a black t-shirt. I slid on some socks and my Nike Slides heading downstairs. A nigga decided I wanted to cook. I'm pretty sure when she wakes up she gon' be hungry. I whipped a lil cajun shrimp and grits. I finished cookin' everythang and went up to see if she was still sleeping.

When I opened my room door she was still in the same position she was in befo' I walked out. A nigga dick game and stroke game got her laid out like a muhfucka. I knew exactly how to wake her ass up. I raised my hand and smacked her hard as hell on tha' ass.

"AHH SHIT!"

"Wake dat' as up girl."

"August if I could feel and move my damn legs right now, I swear I would kick your ass."

"Desire come on now. You know even if you could I would still kick dat' ass."

"Fuck you August."

"I did last nite, but a young nigga always ready to go, but you can't hang with Daddy Aug baybeh."

She sighed and got more comfortable in the bed. I walked ova' and sat on the bed. I moved her hair out the way and started giving her a massage. I don't kno' what tha' fuck was wrong wit a nigga, but this shit Aug don't do fa' no female I'm just fuckin.'

Desire

I was so damn tired and my whole body hurt. Shit if it were possible the way he fucked me I'm surprised my eyelids don't hurt. I was so enjoying his hands working my sore and overworked muscles.

"Mmmm that feels so good August." I purred like a kitten.

"Desire moaning and shit like dat' gon' have yo ass in trouble. You gon' make me put dis' dick back in ya."

"August ain't no damn way in hell I will let you do so much as look at my pussy let alone put that Augconda in me."

"Bruh you trippin. You love dis' dick. If you didn't you wouldn't let a nigga keep gettin that pussy. You talk allat' shit, but yet you let me hit dat' shit."

I couldn't even argue with him on that because he was right hands down.

"Damn August you got it going on all around. I mean you young successful and not to mention incredibly sexy. You got swag, nice package between your legs and your stroke game on point. What else you got going on I don't know about?" I asked as I enjoyed his hands on me.