Connected Link

NO POV

Charles 'Andrew' Wright had come from New York just to see if everything was on the go for his son and Desire. He had to find a link to connect him to Desire Monroe and he knew that his name was well known for being a world wide orthopedic sugeron and doctor. What people didn't know was that he had quit practicing two years ago, but when he felt the need to use his title at his advantage he did. Right before coming to Atlanta he found out that S&M cleaning services were nation wide. He found out that the one in New York was the owned by Sylvia Monroe after doing much research.

He knew that was the link to find out about what was going on with his son and Desire. Nobody knew that Sylvia's daughter was indebted to him from years ago. The company Monroe Industries was actually Charle's company, but he gave over to Renee Monroe if she promised her daughter's hand marriage to Chandler.He soon realized that things were not going the way they should have been when he stop receiving reports from Renee as to what was going on. That angered him and he knew then that he was going to have to pull out all the stops. He came to Atlanta and remained low key until he decided he needed to get close to Sylvia.

Sylvia didn't know that Charles was Chandler's father because he used another alias that people knew him as, as being a surgeon. He went by Charles Richards. After staying on the sidelines for a while he decided that he would use Sylvia's cleaning service while he was in Atlanta. He walked in on a random afternoon and he used his charm to reel her in. They had a few lunches and then she started inviting him to her house for coffee and lunch from time to time. On one occasion they were at Sylvia's house and they were talking about Chandler and Desire. Sylvia didn't hold any punches about her dislike for Chandler and that angered Charles, but he knew he had to play it cool.

He informed her that he was a orthopedic doctor and once she found out that he was she concocted the scheme of her having a fractured ankle. Once she had everything set up for Desire to clean August Alsina's house is when she made the call for her to fill-in for her. Charles ate up every moment of what information he was getting out of Sylvia, but the whole time he was plotting against her secretly. He couldn't believe that his son couldn't get his shit together. It was fucking up everything.

Time had passed and Desire had become so distant and was all wrapped up in August, not caring about Chandler. Charles was furious at this point because Sylvia's plan was working. He knew then that he was going to have to call in reinforcements and make shit start happening. Charles knew that his son was messed up do to things he did, but Charles was just showing him what he thought was right because of his father. Chandler started beating and raping women for the hell of it while still living in New York. Charles had to pay a lot of money to get him out of all the mess he was in.

Charles' wife had left him years ago because she got tired of the beatings and he hadn't seen her in years. For him that wasn't a good thing, because she was always lurking doing something, but running her mouth. Charles knew everything that was going on and what everybody was doing. He knew that Chandler had been dealing with Maurice and Shonda. He also knew that Shonda was a messy bitch, but she was a liar. She was telling Chandler that Maurice was her cousin when in fact it was her husband. Chandler was giving her money and had even put her up in an apartment. She was using Chandler at her advantage or so she thought.

Charles also knew that Shonda was dealing with August too, but she wasn't getting any money out of him. Shonda was the link to create drama and she did just that. When she couldn't break August and Desire up she started going too far with her lies. Instead of causing friction between August and Desire she caused friction between August and Marcus. That's when Charles met up with Marcus one night and told him what to do to Shonda. It took a lot of talking and money to get him on board, but he went along with it when he realized that she was just using him. Marcus was confused as to how he knew him, but Charles let him know that he knew a lot of shit.