Studio Sex-session

Desire

I had just stepped my feet in my black Tom Ford Pumps. I sprayed on a lil of my Escada and put on some nude Mac gloss. My hair was piled on top of my head with a few tendrils hanging down. I ran my hands down my sides as I looked at my breast sitting right in my red lace push-up bra. I had on the matching lace thong too. I grabbed my black framed Prada glasses and placed them on. I walked to my closet and grabbed my white lab coat that had Dr. Desire Monroe on the left side. I buttoned it up and grabbed my keys and wrislet. I took a deep breath and headed out the door to my Camaro.

I unlocked the doors and stepped inside. I turned the ignition and placed Chris Brown's Album X, in and went straight to Songs On 12 Play. I knew what tonight was about and I knew what was about to take place, so what better way to set the mood. I listened as the music filled my car and my mind was racing with all types of explicit thoughts. At this rate I was gonna be wet and ready before I got there. I was five minutes away according to my GPS. I coasted down the highway and finally arrived. I pulled around back and shut the engine off. I looked at the time and it was 2:45 am. I had to be to work in a few hours, but shit right now I had to handle some important business.

I opened the door and stepped one heel clad foot out. I looked up and August was standing against the wall looking at me intently. He had his black Dope snapback pulled low over his eyes. He had changed clothes and was now sporting some black sweats with a Testimony t-shirt. I noticed he had a cup in his hand and I was curious as to what he was drinking. I finally got out the car and walked over to him. He gave me that cool and calm demeanor, but I knew tonight was gonna be different than all the other times.

"What's in the cup?" I grabbed it smelling the contents.

"A lil henny. Gon' and take a sip." He said still looking at me as he bit his lip.

I looked at him as I took a couple sips. I frowned when it went down, but it felt like fire running through my veins. I gave him the cup back and stepped into his personal space. I slid my hands up his chest and wrapped my arms around his neck. He turned up the rest of his henny and threw the cup in the trash against the wall.

"You look sexy as fuck Desire. A nigga dick is hard fa' ya ass." He said looking at me seductively.

I didn't utter a word I just leaned in and started kissing on his neck. He reached down and grabbed my ass which caused me to press harder into his dick. I could feel my wetness inbetween my thighs.

"August I want you to fuck me til I can't feel my legs." I said inbetween kissing him on his neck.

August

See she don't even kno' what tha' fuck she askin' fa. I been on that henny since midnight and I'm ready to tear some shit up. I'm ready to tear her pussy up. I pushed her back slightly just to scan her face and body even though it was still covered by her lab coat.

"C'mon and let's take dis' shit inside." I pushed the door open and let her enter. I watched as she walked in them damn heels, turning me on more.

She looked around and saw the black leather sofa near the wall. Her eyes then went to the booth and then to the sound board. I sat down in front of the sound board and watched as she stood in front of me. She smiled sexily revealing her dimples.

"Dr. Monroe take dat' lab coat off and showcase dat' sexy ass body."

She slowly unbuttoned each button, never taking her eyes off mines. I steepled my hands looking at every dip and curve of her body after the she dropped the coat. She did exactly what I asked. She had on the red lace underwear.

"You like August?" She said as she turned around revealing she had on a thong.

"Bring dat' ass hea' girl."