Messy Bitch

August

"The hell Shonda? Who fucked ya face up?" I looked at her wit narrowed eyes cause I sensed this sneaky bitch was up to something.

"August can I come in. I really need someone to talk to right now. I'm going through so much shit." She let the crocodile tears fall. I sighed running my hands across my head.

I knew that now was not a good time because I already knew Shonda was gon's say some slick shit outta of ignorant ass mouth. Then Desire a feisty lil something.

"Look I will clean ya face and shit, but you can't stay hea' I got company." I stepped to the side and let her in.

When she looked up and saw Desire her facial expression became evil. Desire hadn't looked up yet because she was busy on her phone. Shonda just knew her to be the housekeeper. She didn't know her name or anything else because it wasn't her business one way or the other.

"What the hell is she doing her Aug if she is just yo lil housekeeper?" She said with hella attitude.

Desire's head rose up so damn fast when Shonda said that shit.

"August what the fuck this ignorant ass female doing here and why are you worried about why I'm here?" She looked over at Shonda.

"Desire she got a lil situation and she need a lil help, but once I clean her face she out on her ass." I turned and looked at a shocked Shonda.

"Aug you know what don't worry about it. I really gotta go." She looked at Desire long and hard before walking out the door.

I stood and shrugged my shoulders because I don't know what the fuck that was all about. I went back over and sat beside Desire. She had her arms folded trying to act all mad and shit, but she know she couldn't stay mad at a nigga fa' long.

"I kno' yo ass ain't tryna be all mad and shit." I pushed her back on the sofa and got in-between her thighs.

"August I'm tired of that damn girl coming at me all because she feels like I am a threat."

"Shid Desire you are a threat. Have you not looked in tha' damn mirror? You got these pretty ass eyes, pretty smile with them deep ass dimples, long ass hair, and you thick as hell wit some fye ass pussy. I mean do a nigga need ta' go on?

"No you don't, but you are a true work of art."

"Ah girl don't start all dat' shit man."

"Why not? I mean you sexy as fuc-"

"Desire I don't wanna talk right na' I wanna fuck!" I kissed her neck and was rewarded wit a moan.

"See you wanna fuck too cause I got yo ass moanin' and shit."

Desire

This nigga here always be starting shit. If I didn't want to before my ass do now. I squirmed underneath him and I heard him chuckle. I tried sliding up but he held me in place by my hips. He was hard as rock and had all his shit pressed in my center.

"August I gotta go because I gotta go see my parents and grandmother."

"Well let a nigga give ya some dick on the go. It will put some pep in step."

I bursted out laughing cause he was just too damn much. My laughs quickly turned into moans as he kissed my hotspot. His lips were sending chills down to my toes. This boy here.

"I really need to-ooooh..."

He slid my pants and boyshorts off in one fluid move.

"Na' look at how wet dis' pussy is and ya think I'm bouta' let that shit go to waste without slidin' my dick in that. Girl ya got a nigga fucked up."