Surprising Moments

August

"You mean to tell me you brought yo fake ass over her tryna run up on me over a bitch that ain't bout shit, but sucking random dicks tryna get paid?"

I watched and he looked at me with regret and shame. I should have known Shonda had been blowing my niggas too, but that's what a community blower does. That's all she got going is her mouthpiece because dat' pussy is loose.

"Marc man you just proved you ain't a real nigga you a fake ass nigga stuntin' like you the shit cause you had the same ho' suckin' yo dick." I released him tryna control my erratic breathin.'

"Look Aug I'm so-"

"Nah nigga I don't want yo sorry and fake ass apology. We posed to be boys, but you steppin' at me crazy cause of a random low class ho.' I can't fuck wit'cha like dat' no moe.' You lucky I didn't blast yo ignorant ass."

"Get tha' fuck outta my house man!"

I heard the door close behind me and I knew I needed a blunt afta' this bullshit. I went and rolled me a nice fat one and sat outside on my patio. I lit up and smoked like it would be my last time. I couldn't help but think about Desire and the text that she got from some bitch. I ain't neva' met this nigga but these females going crazy ova' him for somethin', but I know damn well it ain't tha' dick.

Shonda just don't kno' she fuckin' wit a tha' wrong one. I can't believe this bitch even had the nerve to say I hit her ass. She gon' regret eva' uttering my name.

I continued to smoke my blunt and just ease my mind because I needed this to get back in the right frame of mind.

Nedra

I hadn't talked to Desire since that day in Vickie Secrets. I had been busy with work and busy on top of Twan too, with his sexy ass. I was waiting on her now at Olive Garden. I could tell that something was off because she didn't sound herself.

I was just looking around and I saw something that that caught my attention. I tilted my head to the side to get a better look. I smirked and shook my head at what I was seeing. I got up and dialed Desires number. I was gonna head over to her place, we could order in, cause the shit I just saw is too fuckin' much.

I dialed her number and waited for her to answer.

"What chick? I'm on my way?"

"Change of plans. I'm headed your way so we can order something from somewhere."

"Ok fine with me, but why I was looking foward to some Olive Garden?"

"Um I just wanted to chill behind the scenes today. You know how it is?" I lied because right now I couldn't say anything just yet about what I saw.

"Okay Ned I will see you in a few."

I hung up and drove in silence because shit is about to get crazy. Shortly I pulled up at her house and got out of my BMW locking the doors. I walked up and rung the bell. Desire opened the door smiling brightly, but I could tell that something was wrong.

"Hey boo." I hugged her and stepped inside her immaculate home.

"Hey love."

We walked in the living area and sat down. I sighed and looked at Desire.

"Okay start talking." I looked at her and she sighed.

"Ned I don't even know where to start, but first thing I will say I had sex with August and it was too good, hell better than good."

"So was it that kinda good that had you sore?"

"Hell yeah. I was weak from the intensity of how he puts the shit down."

"Aye my bitch getting that real nigga dick. I ain't mad at you boo."

"I know right, but my parents met him unintentionally earlier. And trust my mom was her typical self, she was rude as hell to August. My dad on the other hand was vibing with him. Chandler called my mom and asked for my hand in marriage. Um I got an unknown text from someone telling me to stay away from Chandler if not I would pretty much get fucked up."

I sat there and looked at Desire like she was crazy.

"What in the fuck is really good. I mean I'm not surprised by your mother, but whoever texted you over Chandler's bitch ass needs to shoot themselves because he ain't shit but a face and dolla bills. You and I both know that bitch stroke game ain't even in the ball park. Seriously though be careful because Chandler got shit wit his ass. And as far as marriage shit please he gotta get a stroke game in order for someone to remain tied to his ass for life."

"So what's been going on with you and Twan?"

I smiled and twirled my hair because we been going like rabbits.

"Well we been fucking every chance we get. Hell his dick so good he came to the hospital and we fucked in a vacant room."

"Nedra you are too much for real."

"Nah boo when the dick good and the stroke game is on point you will get it in whenever and wherever. August gon' have yo ass like that since you getting that good shit now." I chuckled and she rolled her eyes at me.

"Ned I wanna ask you something, but I'm kind of embarrassed to ask you."

I looked concerned because I thought it was something serious.

"You know you can ask me anything."

"Um well I'm curious about oral sex."

"What about it Desire?"

"I wanna know how to peform it...."

August

I was laid back on my sofa with my Ipad in my lap. I was lurkin' as I always do when a thought came to my mind. I typed in Desire Monroe to see what would turn up. As soon as I did her profile picture popped up and beside her picture was, Dr. Desire Monore of Monroe Laboratory.

Her whole profile listed accolades she had gained in her young life. She graduated top of her class at UCLA. She was as Chemist who had come up with different formula's that would lead to different medicines on the market.

I kept scanning and smiled to myself because I knew that she wasn't a damn housekeeper. I find this shit sexy as hell. When you look at her you see a model or somethin', but not a Chemist. So she is nerd at heart, but a freak on the low.

I'm not gon' mention that I know what she does and who she really is, but as soon as she returns back to work I will be paying her visit on the job so we can make our own formula.

She betta be ready because our formula can blow some shit up be'lee dat'.....