Murkin' Niggas/Shattered Hearts

August

There was no talking needed as Twan and I made our way through traffic. I had one down and a few more to go. I wasn't worried about shit, but makin muh'fuckas pay fa' the shit they was doin and had done.

We finally pulled up to the spot and I took a long drag from my blunt. I looked over at Twan and he was chillin cause he knew this shit wasn't no game. I wasn't a game.

"My nigga this shit hea fuckin' wit a young nigga heart. Ya don't play wit Yung like that and think it ain't gon' be repercussions. "

"Real shit bruh, now gon' and let them rounds off in this bitch ass nigga." Twan said as he took the blunt from my hand.

I got out with my glock at my side. I walked up the steps and rung the bell. I waited and a female answered the door. I smirked because that still wasn't gonna keep me from lettin' the heat out in this nigga chest.

"Aye is Det. Jones here? I need to holla at him fa' a minute." I looked at her and she licked her lips at me.

If this thirsty bitch didn't move I was gon' put lead off in her ass. I didn't come hea' fa' this shit. I came hea' to murk a nigga and go bout my business. She continued to stare at me and I nicely pushed her out the way searching through the house for him. I walked up the stairs and I heard Gotti playin. I twisted the knob and opened the door. As soon as I did he looked up and I let the rounds off in him not giving him a chance to react. The only sound you heard was,

POP..POP..POP!!

I turned around and the girl was standing there shocked. I knew if I didn't do something wit her the police would be on my trail. I could tell she was one of those types that would do some shady shit and nigga had enough problems as it was.

"Please I pro-"

POP!

I had a good heart, but a niggas heart was cold as fuck right na' and I didn't give a millimeter of a fuck about shit. Bitch ass niggas tryin' me and shit, but I'm lettin' them kno' who runnin' this shit hea' and its Yung, runnin' this shit.

I walked out the house not having a care in the world. I hopped in the truck and rolled another blunt heading to two more destinations. I was gonna leave my mark and make sure to have Charles aware that I ain't no fuck nigga, but I'mma real nigga that do real shit outchea.'

I leaned back in my seat and took my Rayban's off. I took a long drag of my blunt and blew a puff of smoke out. I let my mind go back to all the shit that has happened and it only angered me more. A young nigga can't live his life without all the random bullshit, but since niggas won't let me live, I damn sure ain't gon' make them die.

"Yung you good my nigga?" Twan asked as he drove throught traffic.

"Man I will be as soon as I finish handlin' this shit hea.'

"I feel ya bruh and if you go down I'm goin' down witchu. We in this shit together."

"Preciate ya bruh. You the realest nigga I got right na and I got much respect fa' ya, my nigga."

We pulled up to an apartment complex and I put my shades back on. I stepped out of the car and headed to the floor that I needed to be on. This time I put the silencer on my gun because the gunshot would be heard even more because of them apartments being right next to each other. I got out and headed to the apartment.

Once I got there I knocked on door and it swung open, before he could get a word out of his mouth, Marcus had a bullet right between his eyes. I didn't kill his ass the last time, but his ass was sure enough dead this time. Ain't nothing fake about this shit now. I walked back out like had nothing happened and got in the truck.