Real Nigga Shit/Secrets Unfold

Twan

"Fuck! I bet he killed that nigga, but shit I can't say I blame him because from my understanding the nigga supposed to be already dead. The way I see it he doing him a favor."

I looked back at Chandler and he looked like he wanted to piss on himself. All I know that nigga bet not piss in this fuckin' truck. I looked up and Aug walked out the house like he didn't have a care in the world. He was so chill like he didn't just shoot somebody four times.

"Nigga tha' fuck? You fuckin' amaze me wit this laid back mysterious shit bruh, I swear."

"Man what tha' fuck I need to act all scary for. Shit I ain't like that nigga Marcus and I definitely ain't like this lil nigga back thea." Aug turned and looked at him as he pointed his gun at him.

I saw him visibly flinch. I bet his ass wasn't flinchin when he was doing his lil nasty shit.

"Aye Aug I see that look in your eyes don't fuckin' shoot him in this damn car. Wait til we get to the spot. His ass gon' have to suffer a lil while."

"Nah I ain't gon' shoot him. I got plans fa' him. Right na just gettin' him to the location is all I'm aimin' for. I gotta get to Desire."

Chandler looked like he wanted to strangle August for the mention of Desire's name. I just shook my head and pulled off. Shit was about to spin outta control, but Chandler shouldn't have been tryna play like he was the fuckin' man.

I looked over at Aug and this nigga was on his phone scrolling through Instagram while smoking a blunt. This nigga here something serious. I just shook my head and kept driving.

"Nigga tha' fuck you keep looking at me fa?" He blew smoke outta his mouth.

"Cause yo ass a straight G. Who tha' fuck does shit like that and just chills like its normal?"

"Yung Mutha'fucka."

Big T and I started laughing cause Aug was a fuckin' fool.

"Aye Chandler you want a hit of this blunt? It might put a lil hair on your chest and help yo confused ass out." Aug said as he smirked.

We finally pulled up at one of the old warehouses off 17th street. I pulled around back and shut the truck off. I got out and then Aug got out. Big T got Chandler out and we walked inside. T took Chandler to the bottom of the warehouse and placed him in a chair. He tied and chained him to the chair so that he wouldn't try to be slick and run.

I looked at Aug as he leaned against the wooden table, with folded arms. He just stared at Chandler as he stared back at him. I could tell this was about to be one helluva a scene.

August

I stood there looking at this nigga and I was ready to put a bullet right between his fuckin' eyes. T and Twan stood back as I walked over to him. I pulled at my chin hairs and smirked cause this was a clown minus the suit.

"How tha' fuck you call yo'self a man when you looking at and messin' wit otha' men? You puttin' people's live's in danger wit all yo sneakin' and creepin." I looked at him as I pulled my glock back out.

He was watching my every move. I could end his life right na' but I don't wanna make it that easy fa' him.

"Oh so you ain't got shit ta' say now?" I cocked my gun

"Go ahead and kill me. What the fuck do I have to lose. I already lost my girl to you, so shit kill me." He said in a nonchalant tone.

"You kno' what I outta blast yo ignorant ass right now, because you deserve every bullet my gun got right na. Thanks ta' you and yo down low activities, my girl is laid up in the hospital. You a lil nasty ass mutha'fucka." I hit him with the butt of the gun.