introduction

behind the story.
Hi! For those of you that didn't find my through Twitter, my name is Leks. I've been writing on wattpad since I was 12 but I deleted those books for obvious reasons. So I'm trying my hand again at this. Thank you for taking the time to read my book and giving it a chance.

comments and feedback.
I read every single comment I get. I love receiving feedback and constructive criticism. It helps out a lot to hear your thoughts on a chapter because believe me, my inner critic is a harsh bitch. The only thing I won't tolerate is hate comments towards me, my work, or anyone else in the comments. Leave that at the door please. There's a fine line between constructive criticism and being a dick, let's recognize that.

all rights reserved.
Everything that I have written belongs to me. My work is mine only. Everything has come from my own words and ideas so please don't steal them.

warnings.
I'm going to try my best to account for all the trigger warnings in my story, but if by any chance I missed something, please let me know. There's very colorful language, drugs, alcohol, graphic sex scenes, sexual harassment, mental health issues (addiction, anxiety, trauma, etc.), abuse, and a toxic relationship. If any of these things trigger you or make you uncomfortable, this may not be the book for you.

social media.
Follow me for updates on further projects. My update schedule varies. On Twitter I do post sneak peeks and polls as I go along so you should follow me there too, @ chxrryskiwis.

credits.
It wouldn't feel right if I didn't give a BIG shoutout to the people who helped make this happen. Besides myself, there are plenty of other people who went into creating this story with me. My friends Ajna, Kelsey, and Karentina all played major parts in guiding these characters and their storylines. I would like to give a MASSIVE THANK YOU to meha-k for making this beautiful cover. If any of you write and are looking for a great cover, go to their cover shop for more info!!

now.
Without further ado, go on to read the first chapter of "Moonlight Kisses". It's a roller coaster ride from here on out so I hope you're prepared.

playlist:

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/1h1dZEELrL3jDeb9LTQ5Zz?si=NeRsYa8IS_W5yz9s-3Ey9w&pi=u-x1hp99JbRPaD