Chapter 3

-= Draco's POV =-

She opens the door and walks away.
I stand there in the doorway, looking at her.
I watch her glance over at me when she walks into the Great Hall with her friend, and I close the bathroom door.
"I'm not going to allow myself to care for her, because why would I?!" I say out loud.
"I have a duty to my parents and I don't let people in, ever. From now on I'm going to stay away from her." I reassure myself, open the door and walk back into the Great Hall.

-= Venus' POV =-

"Good morning!" Flora says.
"Flora I'm trying to sleep!" I respond while I still have my eyes closed.
"You can't we have class, it's 7am we have to get up."
I groan, but I get up.
Flora smiles at me, I return a weak, still sleepy smile, and I walk towards the Gryffindor Common Room to get dressed.
I walk into the bathroom, do my skincare, and brush my teeth.
The morning after the sleepover, we don't eat breakfast in the Great Hall with everyone, like usual, and I haven't eaten anything yet, but I'm not hungry so it doesn't matter anyways.
I get dressed in my uniform, grab my books and my wand, and head over to Defense against the Dark Arts.

"Did you have a good nights sleep?" Someone asks me and I turn around to see that it's Cedric.
"No, it was too short." I respond and smile.
"I'll walk with you to class." He laughs and he links his arm with mine. I roll my eyes and laugh.
Cedric is one of the sweetest boys I know, and you're very lucky if you get to spend time with him.
He would do anything for the people he loves.

We arrive at my class and I hug him goodbye.
He leaves and I see Harry arriving.
"Hey Harry! Have you seen Hermione?" I ask him when he greets me with a hug.
"Hey Venus! No I haven't I'm sorry, I'll tell her you're looking for her when I see her." He says.
He's really cheery today and still has a smile on his face. I give him a smile as a thank you and we walk into class, before the Professor yells at us that we're late.

I walk in with a smile and sit down next to Harry.
My smile fades when I notice Draco sitting at the desk next to mine. It takes a lot to not look at him, but I don't. Class is over and I walk out of the classroom, when suddenly someone grabs my arm and pulls me aside.
"Don't worry, it's just us." Fred and George say at the same time.
They do that a lot you know, saying the same thing at the same time.
"What's wrong?" I ask in confusion.
"We heard Cedric's got a crush on you." George says.
That's not what I expected, at all.
"Who said that?" I ask surprised.
"He mentioned it to Harry, Harry mentioned it to Ron, and Ron mentioned it to us." Fred says.
"Oh, okay, I- I've got to go." I stutter and leave.

I walk into the Great Hall, and luckily I see Murphy sitting at the Gryffindor table.
He smiles when he sees me, and I return it.
I sit down next to him and a couple seconds later Flora arrives.
"What's up losers?" She says and she laughs.
"Cedric has a crush on me." I just blurt it out.
They look at me.
"I don't blame him after the kiss you shared with him yesterday." Murphy says and he grins.
"You should talk to him." Flora says and hits Murphy on his arm.
I nod and we continue talking about less important things.

I wake up in the middle of the night.
I had a nightmare, but I don't remember anything that happened. It's currently 3am and the nightmare woke me up completely, so I decide to sneak out and go stargazing in the astronomy tower.
I do it a lot, but lately I haven't done it as much as I wanted too.
I get out of bed and grab my wand.
Once I'm out of the Common Room, I walk into the corridor and cast Lumos.
I forgot all I'm wearing is a t-shirt and shorts when I get out, which makes me regret not changing into some warmer clothes.
It's dark outside and inside, but I get at the top of the astronomy tower and the stars fill the night sky.
It's beautiful.
I lay down on the concrete floor and watch the stars.
My mom taught me about space,stars,the moon and basically everything with astronomy.
My name is Venus for a reason, and I giggle.

It feels like I've been laying here for ages, when really it's only been 10 minutes.
"Do you ever wonder what's out there?"
I hear someone talk to me and I jump up.
I'm surprised when I see Draco here.
"What are you doing here?"
I ask him and I lay down on the floor again.
"No, what are you doing here?" He responds and he casually lays down next to me.
"Watching the stars, obviously." I smile, and I think he noticed it since I catch him smiling too.
"There's a constellation out there, with the name Draco. My mom named me after it." He suddenly says. I'm surprised he said that, but I decide not to question him.
"My mom named me after the planet Venus."
I respond and I smile thinking about her.
He smiles and we lay there without talking, and just looking at the stars.

Suddenly he gets up and walks away from me.
I could feel that his mood changed.
"Bye to you too." I say sarcastically and I roll my eyes. Why did I think he could be the person he was a couple minutes ago? I scoff at my own thoughts.
Without knowing what I'm doing, I get up and walk after him.
I grab his arm and he just pushes my hand away, but I don't give up that easily and I grab his arm again, making him turn around.
"You don't get to do that." I say firmly.
He looks at me confused.
"You don't get to kiss me, then ignore me, then talk with me like we just did, and walk away again."
I don't know what has gotten into me, this isn't me.
I don't chase a guy I barely know.
He still hasn't responded to me and frankly, I'm done with this. "Fine. Have it your way." I let go of his arm and walk away. A part of me didn't want to go, but I know better than to stick around him when he clearly doesn't want me to stay.

I walk into the corridor and I'm almost back in the Common Room, when I feel someone spin me around. I jumped a little, but I look him in the eyes, his gorgeous perfect eyes.
Without hesitation he kisses me, roughly.
He pins me against the wall and I put my hand in his hair. He let's out a soft moan in my mouth, which let's me know that he likes that. He kisses me very roughly, and I'll probably have marks all over my neck tomorrow morning, but all I can think about right now, is him. I pull his hair a little and he kisses my neck. "Draco-" I moan which only turns him on more.

He lifts my shirt and throws it away.
His hands are now on my bare skin, which makes me shiver. I lift his head from my neck and crash my lips against his again.
I bite his lip, he slips his tongue in my mouth, and I pull his hair.

What we're doing isn't right, and I know it.
My conscious takes over and I'll probably regret that later on. "Draco we have to stop.." I say, and it takes every ounce of willpower to stop what's happening.
"Why?" He says out of breath and plants another kiss on my mouth.
I kiss him back for a second, but stop again.
"I have to go." I say, and I think he notices the disappointment in my voice.
I grab my shirt off the floor, and with that I leave.

=- Draco's POV =-

Why did we have to stop? I think to myself when she walks away, leaving me alone in the corridor.
All of the sudden I get really mad at myself.
Why did I share that about my mom with her?
I don't share things, and absolutely not about my mother. I walk back to the Astronomy tower and watch the sunrise, which gives me plenty of time to think.

I hate the way she makes me feel things.
It got too personal, and I don't like that, at all.
Still, there's this voice I usually ignore, because it only talks bullshit, which tells me it's okay for me to open up to her. Like I said, bullshit.
I never want girls for something other than pleasure, but this is different, this is different and I hate it. I don't need her, but I want her.
I want her all to myself and no other guy can lay a finger on her.
"Fuck." I say out loud.