Chapter 10

It's finally Friday and next week will be the last week at Hogwarts for this year.
I get out of bed, change into my uniform, grab my books and walk into defense against the dark arts with Hermione,Harry and Ron.
I'm kind of tired and not really paying attention in class. I cup my own face and rest my head.
Finally class is over and I have a free period.
I say goodbye to my friends and decide to look for Cedric. I decided yesterday that I was going to talk with him, because no matter what happened, I do miss his friendship.
I walk into the Great Hall and see Cedric, Jaimee and Cho sitting at a table.
I father all the courage I have, and walk over to him.
"Hey Cedric, can we talk?" I say when I arrive at the table. Jaimee smiles at me and I smile back.
He agrees, and follows me into the corridor.

"Can we be friends again?" I straight up ask him.
He looks confused. "Although I can't forget what happened, I do miss being friends with you." I continue, and I think I see a small smile on his face. "I really am sorry you know, but yes." He says and I give him a hug.
I'm really glad we're friends again, and this was easier than I thought it was going to be. I expected a little more argument, or explaining at least.
He walks back to his friends and I look at them for a moment. Cho gives me a mean look, and I just chuckle. She looks jealous, but I'll never start anything with Cedric again.

"We're going to The Three Broomsticks, are you coming with us?" Flora asks after class.
"Yes please!" I say and we giggle.
We arrive at the pub and the Weasley twins order us butterbeer. I plan on making this a fun evening and drinking how much I want. I need things to be less focused, plus, the Christmas holiday will be stressful.

It's 10pm by the time we get back and I'm drunk.
I've had the most fun I've ever had, and I've laughed a lot, but now my head hurts a little.
Flora also drank a lot, so I put her in bed and she sleeps like a rose in less than a minute.
I decide to go up to the Astronomy tower before I'm actually going to sleep.
I get there and watch the stars. After a while I start talking to them about my problems. It's actually really therapeutic, I can say whatever I want, and nobody will hear or judge me.

"-so yes I love my mom, but my dad is just.. I know how it sounds, but if I'm being completely honest, I don't think I love my dad, he never was there for me anyways." I say and sigh.
"Do you really mean that?" Someone says and I jump up. It's Draco, I'm kind off relieved and I sit back down. I'm not sure how I feel about him hearing what I just admitted too. This is the first time I actually said it out loud, but I'm glad that, out of everyone, it's Draco.
"Yeah." I softly say.
He sits down next to me, and I boop his nose.
"Are you drunk?" He chuckles. I look at him and burst out in laughter. "Wasted."
Why did I boop his nose? What is wrong with me? But I'm drunk so, I'll blame the stupid shit I do on that. We sit in silence for a couple minutes. Before I could think twice about saying something, I blurt it out. "Do you think we'll ever be truly happy?"
He looks at me, and I feel a little embarrassed for asking him this. "I hope so." He whispers.
"We could just run away from here, not meet with the Dark Lord, not having to go to war, because it's coming Draco, I can feel it, and we could just be, happy." I say and force a smile on my face.
I rest my head on his shoulder and he doesn't say a word to me. I mean what I said, I'd just run away right now and never look back, rather than meeting with the Dark Lord, and having to do whatever he says I have to do.

I wake up after a very long night. "Flora?" I grunt with my eyes still closed. "She's not here." I widen my eyes and see Draco. I look around and notice that I'm not in my dorm, and probably in his bed. I think about everything that I've said and done yesterday, but I can't remember a thing about getting into his bed. "Why am I here?" I ask him, and I'm sure the confusion on my face is very readable.
He sits down on the other side of the bed.
"You fell asleep on my shoulder last night, so I carried you into my bed, since I'm not allowed in your dorm." He says as if it's the most normal thing to do. He did what? "You carried me?"
He nods and gets up, while I'm still sitting here surprised. "I brought you some breakfast, oh and I think Flora and Hermione would love to know why you haven't slept in your own bed." He says and he grins. I smile and take the food, then roll my eyes at him and laugh as I see a small smirk grow on his face. He sits back down on the bed and takes some food too. "Thank you." I say and he nods with a soft smile. I put my hand on his.
"I mean it Draco, thank you." I say and give him a smile. He doesn't say anything back and just smiles.