Chapter 2

''Where are we going?'' I ask him while still following him out of the Great Hall.
He ignores me completely and continues walking.
I stop walking and just stand there.
''I said where are we going?!'' I raise my voice a little.
He turns around and pins me against the corridor wall.
I'm surprised by his action, but I look him straight in the eye.
''Don't yell at me.'' he says with a low but strict voice.
''Or what?'' I respond.
He looks at me for a second, it's almost as if he's confused by my response. "Don't try me, Bright."

I don't break eye contact with him.
He wants to say something when we hear Mrs Norris walk into the corridor, where we're at.
She runs back to Filch and we can hear him talking to her.
Without a word Draco grabs my hand and pulls me into the closest bathroom.
He closed the door behind me.
''What do you think you're-'' I start talking but he pushes me against the wall and puts his hand over my mouth.
''Be. quiet.'' He whispers into my ear.
I can feel his breath against my neck.

I put my hand on his and remove it from my mouth.
''Since when do you care about Filch?'' I whisper.
He just looks at me surprised, but doesn't respond.
''Fine, don't talk to me.'' I roll my eyes at him.
I have no clue why I'm even here. I could be with my friends enjoying the end of the party, gossiping about things that happened, instead of being here with him, but there's this tiny piece of me that would rather be here..

'We've been quiet for a couple minutes, and I'm sure Filch and Mrs Norris are gone by now.
''Why did you need to talk to me in the first place?''
I ask him. He looks me up and down.
''You really went all in with that kiss with Cedric didn't you?'' he suddenly says, and I look at him confused.
''It was just a game, besides, why do you care? We're not friends.'' I respond to him with more confusing in my voice than I intended. What the hell? Why does he care all of the sudden? We have never been friends. ''I don't.'' he says and looks at me.
''Okay, then I'm going back to my actually friends.''
I turn around and open the door, when suddenly Draco closes it. I'm getting really annoyed.
''What do you think you're doing?'' I say annoyed.
I'm still facing the door and Draco still has his hand against it, keeping it closed.
''You don't leave, until I tell you so.'' He whispers in my ear, and it sends shivers down my spine.

I turn around, so now I'm facing Draco instead of the door. ''I can leave when I want to, Draco.'' I say and I make eye contact again.
The tension is high and he has a bad habit of not responding to me when I talk to him.
We stand there for a couple seconds when suddenly, he kisses me.
I'm surprised by his action once again, but I kiss him back.
I don't know why I'm kissing him back, but I don't want to stop either.

His lips are soft and rather perfect.
His tongue slips inside of my mouth, and I let him.
He continues kissing me and slowly moves his mouth into my neck.
I let out a soft moan in his ear, and he kisses me harder. ''Venus where did you go?'' I hear Flora yell in the corridor. He stopped kissing me and I made eye contact with him, letting him know I didn't want to stop either. Without saying a word I open the door, glance at him, and leave the bathroom.

''I'm here Flora!'' I walk over to her.
''Where did you go? And where is Malfoy?'' She asks and looks at me confused.
''I had to use the bathroom, and Malfoy is not here anymore, let's go.'' I don't give her time to respond to me as I grab her arm and walk back into the Great Hall with her.
I give the bathroom one last glance, and I see Draco standing in the doorway.
I look back at Flora and I give her a weak smile.

"Okay spill." Murphy says with excitement when he sees us walking towards him.
I'm not sure if I should tell them the truth.
Everyone knows how Draco is and he has quite the reputation, they both know it too, but I decide to tell them anyways, and I sit down with my friends.
"Both of you better pinky promise me this won't leave us three, ever." I say as I hold out my pinky.
They agree and I tell them.
"YOU DID WHAT-" Flora yelled and I put my hand against her mouth to shut her up.
"Flora shut your damn mouth!" I say, trying not to laugh.
"You know what type of guy he is right?" Murphy says with worry in his voice.
I lift my hand off of Flora's mouth and I turn to Murphy.
"Murph, first of all, yes I know and second of all, I'm not going to start anything with him. Why would he treat me different than those other girls?" I say and to my surprise I notice a flicker of disappointment in my voice. I give them a weak smile and they just nod.

"Hey guys!" Jaimee walks over to us.
Jaimee is a sixth year Hufflepuff, and she's adorably sweet.
"Hey!" We all say at the same time.
She invites herself, and sits down next to Murphy.
"So, I heard what happened during spin the bottle Venus." She says with a grin on her face, and turns to look at me.
Flora looks at me and she bursts out in laughter.
"Oh shut up, both of you." I say and smile.
"It was just a game Jaimee, nothing more."
I look at Jaimee and she looks a little disappointed but she understands.
Murphy's hand shoots to his mouth as he sees Draco walk into the Great Hall.
He immediately notices how obvious he's being, and he removes his hand quickly.
I look at him confused and follow his gaze.
As Draco walks in he shoots me a glance and I return it, but I turn back around.
"Can we please just go to sleep now?" I say and they all agree. I'm tired and don't want to be with my thoughts. What happened? From kissing Cedric, to kissing Draco. . .