Chapter 6

It's 8am and everyone has gathered in the Great Hall for breakfast.
It's a sunny day today, which is perfect for our class with Hagrid! He told us we were going to have class outside today.
The Great Hall looks lovely, it has something special in the early morning.
I finish breakfast and leave a little earlier than everyone else. I have class in 30 minutes, and I decide to walk outside already.
Soon I'm joined by Hermione, Harry and Ron, and the four of us walk to Hagrid for our class.

"Good morning everyone!" Hagrid says once all the students have gathered together.
"Today we'll be working in groups of four."
I look at Hermione, Harry and Ron and we already signal to each other that we're going together.
"I'll be making the groups." Hagrid says.
He noticed us and he winks.
We exchange somewhat sad smiles.
"Venus, Draco, Cedric and Hermione, you four will be a group." He says and I shoot a look at Hermione.
Great. It could've been everyone, hell I wouldn't care if we got Crabbe or Goyle in our group, but it's Malfoy. Hagrid gives each person the assignment, tells us to work in a team and give everyone one job, and he reminds us to turn it in at the end of the class.
So there's no way to skip the assignment.

The four of us gather and walk into the woods.
There are four sub assignments that make the assignment, which has to be done in the Forbidden forest. We're not allowed in there but Hagrid got an exception so we could stay at the edge of the forest.
We all took one assignment and went our own ways.

My assignment is to look for traces from the centaurs, and describe them. After walking for 15 minutes I finally found them.
I'm not sure if they are from the centaurs or unicorns, but I'm just going to describe them and write down they're from the centaurs.
They look the same as normal horse hooves, so I think the hooves of unicorns look the same too.
I describe it with as many details I can find.

I get up from the ground and grab my stuff.
I just now realize I've gone pretty far into the forest and I have no idea where I am. If I remember correctly, I came from the south, so that's where I'm heading.

"Are you lost, V?" I stop walking, turn again and face Draco confused.
"What are you doing here?" I ask and I decide to ignore that he called me V. He walks closer and stops in front of me. "You can't be alone this deep in the forest, so I followed you."
I raise my eyebrows. "Excuse me? I can take care of myself, and stop following me stalker."
I roll my eyes turn around and walk away.
"It's this way." He says and he smirks.
"Fine, let's go." I walk past him, but he doesn't follow. "Oh my god are you serious, just come back with me!" I walk up to him, grab his arm and pull him with me.
He just smiles and I roll my eyes trying not to smile too. He can't follow me around, and I'm perfectly capable of protecting myself.

"Finally! I thought you died!" Hermione runs up to me and hugs me. "I almost did." I tease her.
She looks at me worried, but I laugh which makes her laugh too.
"Where did you go?"
"I went a little too deep into the woods, trying to finish my assignment, but luckily Malfoy was following me." I explain and say sarcastically.
Malfoy walks out of the forest right after me and Hermione walks back to our friends.
I glance over at Malfoy, and then follow Hermione.
I will never admit this to anyone, and I'm confused by my own thoughts, but I kind off liked Malfoy looking out for me, I mean he doesn't have to stalk me, but he cares for me even though we don't know each other that well.
It's weird actually, everybody sees him as the mean fuckboy Slytherin, but I don't think he's mean behind the mask he puts on.

I'm in the Hufflepuff Common Room with Cedric.
We just had dinner and I want to study for the finals.
He likes watching me study and it's cute, but also a little annoying. He walks over to me and bends his head, kissing my neck. "Cedric I'm studying."
He ignores me and continues kissing me. I'm not in the mood and really just want to study.
I get up and grab my book to move to another spot, but he grabs my arm, making me drop my book, and pulls me close. "You can study later." He says and presses his lips against mine. I can feel him smiling.
I decide to kiss him back. He moves his mouth in my neck and I let out a soft moan.
I feel his hands on my body while he takes off my T-shirt. "Is this okay?" He asks and I nod.
Cedric is really gentle, and asks if it's okay what he's doing a lot, maybe too much.

He smoothly lays me down on his bed and takes off his t-shirt. I run my fingers over his abs and he kisses me all over my body. Suddenly I notice he wants to unbutton my pants, and I get very self-conscious. I've been with a couple guys, but nothing serious, and I have never had sex with them, I'm still a virgin.
He kisses me down from the neck to my bellybutton and unbuttons my pants.
"Cedric wait." I say and he looks at me.
"I can't, I'm sorry." I button my pants up, get up and put my T-shirt back on.
I leave without saying another word and immediately search for Flora.

"Hey Venus!" Flora says when she sees me, but her expression changes fast when she sees the look on my face. I grab her arm and pull her into an empty corridor.
"I almost had sex with Cedric." I say with a low voice and Flora gasps. "You didn't!" She says and I shake my head.
"No, I didn't." I respond and I tell her what happened.
Flora looks at me and gives me a hug.
"He hates me now."
"Of course he doesn't hate you! He'll understand." Flora grabs my hand and puts it in hers. "Really?" She nods and I hug her.
"Thank you." She smiles and walks back with me into the library.

It's been a couple days and I haven't seen Cedric around a lot. If I saw him, or if we were hanging with our mutual friends, he was acting a little distant.
I can't help but overthink and blame myself for it, but I know it's not really my fault. If I say no, he should respect it! I'm not an object he can fuck whenever he pleases. Since I haven't had the opportunity to really have a talk with him, I decide to sent him a letter.

Dear Cedric,

Why are you avoiding me? Honestly this isn't you.
I'm sorry for walking out on you like that, and maybe I should've talked with you, but this isn't my fault.
I said no and you should respect me.
Can we please go back to having fun and not avoiding each other?

Yours Always,

Venus

I went to the owlery and sent him the letter.
He has to respect the letter and me, and I hope we can talk and clear the air.
The party is tomorrow night and it's not really late yet so I decide to make some homework with Hermione in the library and set my mind off of things.