Chapter 18

I've got some comments about the flashback to Italy in this chapter so I want to clarify some stuff.
They went to Italy a couple times, I don't think I have written how old they were/how many years ago the flashback was, so no they weren't 12 :)
I wrote this a long time ago and I'm not sure about the details of stuff I've written, but they weren't 12!

I quietly walk into my dorm so I don't wake Hermione and Ginny.
I can see they just got back from the party, they're still wearing their shoes.
I put the cupcakes on my dresser and gently take off both their shoes. I change into fresh clothes, because mine have traces of flour, and I fall asleep fast.

"Good morning!" I say when I wake up and they both groan. "Oh come on, we have breakfast in an hour, get your lazy asses up." I say and walk into the bathroom.
Breakfast starts at 11am on Sunday's which gives everyone enough time to sleep in.
I take a quick shower, brush my teeth, do my makeup and change into basic jeans and a crop top.
As I walk out of the bathroom I'm surprised to see Hermione and Ginny both awake. I just figured that they'd fallen asleep again.
"What's on your dresser?" Ginny asks and points to the cupcakes.
"Cupcakes." I respond and sit on my bed.
"When did you make cupcakes?" Hermione asks and I reply, "Draco and I made them last night, when you two were at the party." And their eyes go wide.
"Hold up." Ginny says and Hermione finishes the sentence, "you and Draco?" I nod my head and they glance at each other.
"Want to taste them?" I chuckle and give them both a cupcake.

Hermione and Ginny are finally dressed and we head over to breakfast. I walk to our table and sit down. "Morning guys!" I smile at everyone.
Draco walks in and sits down at his usual spot.
"I'll be right back." I say as I get up and take the cupcake I brought with me.
Some of the Slytherins are staring at me but I ignore them and continue walking towards Draco.
"Here." I say as I put the cupcake on his plate.
"What do you think you're doing Gryffindor?" Pansy says and I roll my eyes at her.
I look back at Draco and he looks up at me when I say, "I don't break my promises."
"Draco doesn't want your stupid cupcakes." Pansy says and I look at her with a evil smile.
"Actually . . ." I start and meet her eyes "We made them last night, and I know for a fact that he loves them, so you can put your commentary up your ass, cuz nobody asked you for it." I give her a smirk and her cheeks glow red.

"So instead of being at the party, you were with this slut making fucking cupcakes?" Pansy says and my blood starts to boil.
I bite my lip and turn back to her. "Oh you're one to talk! Don't call me a fucking slut because I will hurt you." I spit at her and she grows a grin on her face. Fuck I hate her.
"I can call you whatever the fuck I want to call you."
That's it. That's the last fucking straw.

I pull her hair and yank her off the bench.
"Fucking whore!" She yells and it only makes me want to fight her more.

I take a good swing at her and hit her in the face, I hear loads of gasps around me, which notifies me that now the entire Great Hall is looking at us.
She takes a hit at me but she misses as I stoop.
Both Draco and Blaise got up and I can feel his hands around my waist pulling me back.
Malfoy is holding me and Blaise is holding Pansy.
"I'm not fucking done with you, you bitch!" I yell at her as I try to get out of Draco's grip, but he's too strong.
Professor McGonagall and Professor Snape both got to the scene and stood in between us.
"What on earth is going on here!?" I hear Professor McGonagall exclaim.
"Who started the fight?" Snape says calmly.
"She did Professor!" Pansy yells. I know I'm fucked now. And as I predicted he chooses Slytherin over Gryffindor. "Right, Mrs Bright, detention and 10 points from Gryffindor. Mrs Parkinson, this is your last warning." She has a huge smirk on her face and my blood is still boiling. "That's unfair!" I yell but I know it won't change anything.
"You're fucking mental." Draco whispers in my ear and I let out a laugh. Blaise left with Pansy to 'take care of her face' which is fucking bullshit, and Draco finally let go of me.
"We know what the gossip around Hogwarts is going to be today." He says and I chuckle.
Logan makes his way to me, "Are you okay!? What the hell happened? You're insane!" He says and I laugh. "Shut it Blake, I'm hungry let's get back to our table." I say as I hit his chest playfully.
I look at Malfoy, who's mood switched again. He has his jaw clenched and is biting his lip.
"See you later Malfoy, thanks." I say softly and walk back to my table.