Chapter 20

The night continues and the music gets louder.
"Do you want to dance?" Ginny yells to get over the music and I nod.
We get on the dance floor and start dancing. Ginny and I had some drinks and we're now letting loose more. All the stress I've been feeling is slowly fading.
Multiple songs go by. "I'm going to sit down for a bit!" Ginny says and I nod to her.
I continue dancing on my own, and after a couple minutes I spot Malfoy staring at me. I gesture for him to come, but he doesn't move, so I walk over to him, take his wrist and lead him to the dance floor.
I put my arms around his neck and meet his eyes.
I bite my lip and look at the ceiling.
"You're so fucking hot." He whispers in my ear and I chuckle.
I close the space between our bodies and grind my body against his. I press my lips against his and he kisses me back. A smile grows on my face and I chuckle. I move my mouth to his ear and whisper, "fuck me."
He doesn't need to hear it twice and immediately takes me to his bedroom. We walk in and I immediately close and lock the door. He doesn't hesitate and pins me against it, "Fuck I've missed you." He says and crashes his lips against mine.
I reach for his wand and quickly cast Muffliato and drop it on the floor. A smile grows on my face as he unzips my dress. "I love that dress, but you look better without it." His eyes look at me up and down.
"You say that with every dress I wear." I roll my eyes and kiss him again. "And I mean it." He says into my mouth and I laugh.

I take off his shirt and push him onto the bed.
"You're mental if you think you're in charge." He says as he grabs my waist and rolls me over.
He kisses me again and our tongues are wrestling for the upper hand.
I softly scratch my nails down his chest, which earns me a moan. I feel his bulge against my thighs and remove his belt.
He lowers his pants and his boxer and I take his length into my hand.
"Fuck." He groans and I bite my lip. "I'm going to fuck you until you can't fucking stand."
My eyes widen a little but chuckle and meet his eyes. He kisses me again and teases his finger at the edge of my panties. "Draco," I moan and move my hand in his hair. "Always so wet for me." He says as he pushes his finger in me.
I've been longing for his touch a long time, and I didn't even know it. "Draco, fuck me." I whisper in his ear and a smirk grows on his face.
"Eager much?" He says and I reply, "yes."
I chuckle and he buries his mouth in my neck. I softly gasp when I feel his soft tongue sucking my skin, leaving marks.
He closes the space between our hips and smashes into me. I let out a loud moan and push my head into the pillow.
"Fuck you feel so good." He groans as he thrusts in and out of me. He presses his lips against mine again and I feel his tongue teasing my lips.
My eyes roll back in pleasure as he continues slamming into me.
I'm already reaching my climax and grab the sheets between my fingers. I moan loudly and he only goes faster.
"Come for me baby." He groans into my ear and that's enough to push me off the edge. I bite my lip as I come, and within seconds he joins me and fills me up. He groans as he lays down next to me.
I needed this, I needed him.

I catch my breath and get up to put on my dress again, but Draco takes my wrist and pulls me in for a kiss. "Wear my shirt." He says, still trying to catch his breath. "Really?" I ask in surprise and he nods.
I take his shirt and pull is over my head. It falls over my body and it reaches just above my knees.
"Do you want to go back to the party?" I ask him, when I think I already know the answer, given the fact that I'm wearing his shirt and not my dress.
"Fuck no." He grins and I chuckle.
I'll have to explain where I was to Ginny, but something in me tells me that she doesn't mind and would only like the details. I chuckle at my own thoughts and lay back down next to Draco, who is now only wearing his grey sweatpants.
Fuck he looks so hot right now.

I wake up and faintly hear the birds chirping outside.
Slowly my eyes open and I see Draco walking out of the bathroom. "What time is it?" I ask, still half asleep. "It's 9.30am." He responds, and suddenly I'm wide awake. "Draco! Classes start in half an hour, and I don't have clothes!" I quickly get out of bed and he chuckles. "Seriously Malfoy, I need clothes, so I'll just see you in class." I grab all my stuff and walk out of his bedroom.
I'm thankful there are only a hand full of Slytherins in the Common Room, judging me, but I ignore them and quickly get out.
I managed to get into my bedroom without being seen by anyone and I thank my lucky star for that.
"Well well well, look who decides to show up in her own room." Ginny has a huge smirk on her face.
"I swear to god Ginny, I'm in a rush for class, and I can't talk right now." I quickly take a black turtleneck and a skirt out of my closet and jump into the bathroom.
I don't have the time to shower, so I put my hair in a ponytail, brush my teeth, do my makeup, and change into my uniform.
"We have 5 minutes till class starts, hurry or we'll be late." I say as I grab my books. Ginny just looks at me amused.

We get to class just on time and quickly take our seats. "We made it." I say and let out a breath I didn't know I was holding.
"Calm down, and tell me everything." Ginny says when we take our seats.
Transfiguration goes by quick, and I told Ginny what happened, without details of course, and I got some gasps and some smirks when I was telling the story.
"So what about you and Harry?" I say as we walk down the corridor. Her cheeks glow red and I chuckle. "Are you going to ask him to the dance?"
She looks at me and shakes her head.
"I can't! We haven't even kissed yet!" She lowers her voice and I nudge her arm as I say, "well do something about it."
We walk into Logan on the way to our classes and we greet him. "Hey! Are you coming to potions with me?" I ask and he looks around nervous.
"Are you okay?" I try to meet his eyes, but his are looking around the corridor. "I'm okay, let's go." He takes my arm and walks away with me.
I look over my shoulder to Ginny and give her a apologizing look. She smiles and leaves towards her next class.
I have to sit next to Logan again, and that makes me nervous. What if Snape tries something again? And what if I die this time?
I shake the thoughts from my mind when I'm greeted by Hermione and Harry.
"Hey!" I say as I give both of them a hug.
We walk into the classroom and sit down. Hermione shoots me a look that says are you okay sitting there again? I nod my head and give her a smile.
Just as the Professor walks in, Draco also walks in.
He sits down at my table. "Are you okay with this class?" He whispers and I give him a smile. "Yea."
Something weird is going on. Logan is acting out of character, both Hermione and Draco are worried about me, although I don't blame them.
I'm being very careful this class, and only touch things I know couldn't have been tempered with.

The rest of the day goes by slowly, and I'm glad it's finally time for dinner.
I change into some comfortable clothes and head downstairs with Hermione and Ginny.
We sit down and greet our friends. "Today was exhausting." I say and let out a breath.
I put some food on my plate and start eating.
"Who here already has a date to the dance?" I ask to set my mind off other things and try to enjoy dinner with my friends. Everyone stays silent. "Seriously no one?" I grin and look at the boys, "you should do something about it." I smirk and Harry and Ron their eyes go wide.
I wink at Ginny and Hermione, and their cheeks glow red.
"It's so obvious that they fancy each other." I whisper in Logan's ear and he chuckles.
"Murphy have you asked Jaimee already?" I take another bite from my food and look at Murphy.
"I'm going to ask her tomorrow, I haven't had the right timing." He replies excited and I give him a smile. "Well, good for you." I respond and eat the rest of my food.

I leave dinner early and grab a book from my dresser. I walk into the library and turn on some low lights. "What are you doing here?" I ask when I see Draco sitting on the spot where I always sit.
He looks up from his books and he looks exhausted.
"We have a test tomorrow and I didn't study, so I'm studying."
The table is filled with books and notes. I sigh put away my book and sit down next to him.
"We'll study together." I give him a smile and read his notes. We stay up till 2am studying for the test and I've helped him organize his notes.
He's actually really smart, but also sloppy with his notes. I notice his eyes getting sleepy and trying to stay awake. "Okay Malfoy, go to bed, sleep, and you'll ace the test tomorrow, I promise." I say as I close his books and make eye contact with him.
"Thank you." He whispers and I give him a small smile. "Good night love." He says as he gives me a kiss on my forehead and walks away with his books and notes.

I open my own book again and start reading.
Flora recommended me this book, but I never got to it until a couple days ago.
I haven't had the most time to read it, but I'm halfway done and I actually love the chapter I'm currently reading.
In this chapter the main characters are finally reunited after being away from each other for two years. Something bad happened, and they couldn't forgive each other, but they've been on each other's mind forever, and now they meet again.
It's the cheesy, casual, love story, where they're happy and after around 90% of the book something goes very wrong again, but then, at the 99% they live happily ever after.
It's something that can only happen in movies and books, but I love reading, and turning into the characters, and feeling their emotions rather than my own.
I look at the time and see that it's already 4am.
"Dammit! The last time I looked it was 2.30am." I say to myself. I close the book and get up.
When I turn to the door I hear a loud crash behind me.
I immediately reach for my wand and drop my book. The lights flicker and my anxiety rises.
"Lumos Maximus." I whisper, and with the light, a creature stands in front of me.
I scream and take a step back. What is happening? What is it, or who is it? Am I going to die?
A dark figure slowly walks out of the darkness on my left and I point my wand towards it.
The person reaches for their wand and I yell "Expellia-" but I get cut off by a loud "Stupefy!"
I get knocked out, and suddenly, everything goes black.