Chapter 29

"Not my daughter you bitch." I hear Molly yell at Bellatrix when I enter the Great Hall again.
They're dueling and I run to Ginny. "Are you okay!?" I ask her and she gives me a hug. "I'm okay." She says and I feel relieved to see her alive.
Molly and Bellatrix are going at it, and for a second it looks like Bellatrix is winning, but her pride gets in her way and she starts laughing at Molly, big mistake. Molly shoots some nonverbal spells at Bellatrix, and then with the last one, she kills her.
"You've got one hell of a badass mom." I say and Ginny chuckles. "Yeah, I do." She responds and runs up to her mother.
"Nobody messes with the Weasley's." She says and winks at me. I give her a warm smile in return.
The Great Hall has started to fill with wounded, and there's not much battle going on here. Molly, Arthur, Narcissa, and some other wizards and witches are here taking care of the wounded and protecting them. I help them for a while, I assist wherever I can, and I take the time to heal my wounds too and get some of my energy back.

After 15 minutes I leave the Great Hall and decide to get up on the Astronomy Tower. I've always had a good view on top of the tower, so this way I could see what's happening on the outside, and then I'll get back to the real war. When I get at the end of the stairs, I run to the railing, only to see everything destroyed. I can see the Quidditch field up in flames, and the courtyard is also going up in flames. I see the Hogwarts Walls half broken down . . . everything is destroyed. "What do we have here." A voice says behind me and I jump up and turn around. My eyes meet Lucius' and he's actually having a grin on his face. "Filthy blood traitor, we meet once again." He says and my blood starts to boil.
"Get away from me!" I spit at him harshly, but he doesn't move, instead more Death Eaters walk towards me out of the dark. I point my wand at them, but Lucius is faster and yells "Expelliarmus!" making my wand fall off the Astronomy Tower, all the way down to the ground, fuck.

I gulp and slowly back away while they keep walking towards me. I bump against the railing and I'm now surrounded by Death Eaters, without having anything to fight back with.
My heart sinks when I can't walk backwards anymore, and they keep getting closer. I look behind me to see the distance from here to the ground, but if I jump, I'll never survive.
That's when I see fucking Draco Malfoy on his broom, ready to catch me. A smirk grows on my face. How does he always seem to know where I am when I'm in danger, and how does he always manage to safe my life.
I get on the railing, leaving the Death Eaters with wide eyes. "You wouldn't dare to jump, you'll never survive!" Lucius hisses at me and all I can do is give him an evil smile.
Just as they run up to me to grab me, I let myself fall off the Astronomy Tower and I watch them watching me. Draco comes up under me with his broom, and he catches me. I hold onto his waist tightly, and he flies a extra time pass the Death Eaters and his father, just to mess with them. They shoot curses at us, but Draco manages to dodge them.
He flies with me to a safe spot inside of Hogwarts and we get off his broom. "You've got to stop saving me like that." I chuckle and he rolls his eyes with a smile. "You've got to stop needing me to safe your life." He responds and we chuckle.

"I'll see you when we win the war Malfoy." I press my lips against his and leave the corridor again. He always manages to make me smile, even while we're literally at war with Voldemort. But little did I know, that this was the last time that I'll get to see him, ever again . . .

I turn a corner and dodge a spell quickly. My heart beats almost out of chest by what just happened.
I look at where it came from, and I see Murphy trying to kill someone. "Murphy please!" She yells and I recognize her voice.
"You don't understand! I have to do this!" He yells back, and I think I hear a hint of pain in his voice.
"Expelliarmus!" I yell and Murphy's wand flies out of his hand. The girl turns around, and I recognize her now as Kailee, the girl Logan went to the dance with. "Murphy you have a choice!" I walk towards him. For some reason, I'm not afraid of him anymore, if anything I feel sorry for him.
"I don't have a choice Venus!" He spits back but I keep walking towards him.
Kailee has already fled for her life, but I don't blame her, I wouldn't have stuck around either.
"This is not who you are! Please remember who you are . . ." My voice lowers and I stop yelling.