Chapter 36

"Are you out of your mind? You know how much pain he caused you!" Ginny says as all three of us are sitting on Ginny's bed, and I'm informing her of the latest. "Ginny I know, but I forgave him, and I'm actually glad to see him again, I missed him."
I respond and Ginny sighs. "Are you sure?" She asks and I nod my head. "Okay, but if he hurts you again I will kill him." She says seriously and we burst out in laughter. "I believe you Gin." I roll my eyes with a big smile on my face.

It's true. I really am glad to see him again. I honestly don't know what we're going to do and how it's going to go. Are we getting back together? Does he want to get back together? If I'm being completely honest, I missed him like crazy and I miss what we had, I know deep down that my life isn't complete without him. I mean yes, I'm really happy and my life is amazing, but without him, it just felt off. I know the pain he's caused me, and I know how long it took to get over him, completely over him, moved on, forgiven, accepted. It took months, but I needed that. I needed the time to go through what I went through, because it made me a better person. If I had to go through the happiness, the pain, the heartbreak again, I would do it, I wouldn't change a thing, because that heartbreak made me who I am, and it changed my perspective on everything.
I want him back, I need him back, there's no point in denying it, but I don't want him back as I wanted him back when we had a meaningless breakup, I want him back because we've been apart for two years, and that's what I needed to figure out that life will never be complete without him. I never thought a silly relationship with a silly boy in school would turn out to be such a big love, and the only one I want for the rest of my life.

We finish lunch with the Weasley's and say goodbye to everyone. ''It was very lovely to be back here.'' I say as I hug Molly. ''You're always welcome here dear.'' She responds and I give her a warming smile which she returns. ''Don't get pregnant.'' I whisper to Ginny and her eyes go wide and her cheeks turn bright red. Ginny told us about a pregnancy scare she had a couple of weeks ago. It was nothing, but she was scared when she remembered that she didn't have her period for two months. Hermione and I just laughed, and it would've been even funnier if we were there ourselves. ''Shut up Venus.'' Hermione says and I chuckle when I look at Hermione trying to hold a chuckle down herself.

I unlock our door and Hermione and I walk into our apartment. I almost forgot Malfoy was here, until I watched him walk out of the bathroom. His hair wet and messy and I quickly look away. ''I used the shower, I hope that's okay.'' He says and I nod my head. ''Draco Malfoy, asking if something is okay? I never thought I'd live to see the day.'' Hermione jokes and a chuckle leaves our mouths. ''Really funny Granger.'' I watch him roll his eyes and I chuckle again.
''I have dinner plans with Ron tonight, is that okay?'' Hermione asks with a low voice to make sure Draco doesn't hear us. I look at her, then at Draco, and back at her. ''That's okay, I have to talk with him anyway.'' I respond and I smile at her. I take off my shoes and put them away.
Hermione gets into her bedroom, probably to work on some stuff, and I sit down on the couch.
''Do you want to watch something specific, or can I watch something?'' I ask and meet Draco's eyes. He's sitting on the couch next to mine, but all the way in the corner. He always sits all the way in the corner, but I prefer the corner too, so it's not that weird actually.
''No I'm okay, I'll watch whatever you're watching.'' He responds and I give him a small smile.
I turn on the TV and zap until I'm watching what I want to watch. ''I'm just on time.'' I say to myself in a whisper and a smile grows on my face out of satisfaction.
I turn on the sound and the show starts. ''What is this?'' He asks and I meet his eyes. ''Only my favorite muggle show.'' I chuckle and explain what it is to him.
It's actually a really fun show and I love watching it. There are two teams with two people each, and they're all famous muggles. They have one hour to get out of an escape room, and the creators of the escape rooms can mess with them. Every week there are new famous muggles, and different escape rooms. This week it's a horror escape room, and they even use a real child to scare them and it's hilarious to watch, especially with this category. The team that gets out first wins. Every week in the end they give us a sneak peek for next week's episode, and last week you saw that child actor scaring the shit out of them and it was hilarious.
''You like watching people get scared?'' He asks and a soft chuckle escapes his mouth. ''No, I love watching them get scared.'' I chuckle and turn my gaze back to the tv.
''You're weird.'' He says and I don't look away from the tv. ''Yeah, and you love it.'' I chuckle and continue watching the show. I can feel his gaze on me while I watch the show. ''You're not going to understand the show if you keep staring at me Malfoy.'' I wait for a second and then look at him. He looks away ''Shut it.'' He says and I chuckle, seeing a small grin form on his face. I roll my eyes with a smile and now I'm really going to start paying attention to the show.