Chapter 17

Here is what Logan looks like in my eyes! :)
You don't have to picture him like this tho!

Logan Blake:

-= Venus's POV =-

-= Venus's POV =-

I run up to him and take him into a big hug. I feel a huge smile on my face. "Logan what are you doing here!?" I'm still in disbelief that he's actually here.
"I transferred, my mum and I moved to London, and she wanted me to transfer." He says and his British accent is as charming as ever.
"What house are you in?" I ask as I walk back to my seat with him. "Still a Gryffindor." He smirks and he puts his arm around my waist.
Thank god. I'm so glad he's in the same house as me.
I haven't seen him for so long and now we're reunited again.

Logan and I had a summer thing a couple years ago, but we actually became close and he's one of my best friends. His gorgeous blue eyes are still to drown in, but his company is what I missed most.
He takes a seat next to me and I introduce him to my friends. "So that's Murphy, Hermione, Harry, Ron, Ginny, Fred, George, and I have more friends but in different houses." I say with excitement in my voice and he chuckles. "Looks like you're quite popular." He says and I nudge his should as I roll my eyes.
Hermione shoots me a look and I chuckle at her.
She mouths something like he's hot, but I'm not sure, so I just laugh with her.

Breakfast is over and I ask Logan what his first class is, and he has Potions, just like me. "Yay! Okay Professor Snape is annoying, but you'll get used to him and-" I continue talking to him when we walk out of the Great Hall. I have so much to tell him and my mind is running wild.
I take a seat next to Logan when we arrive at the potions classroom.
"Good morning class, I'm sorry I'm late," the Professor starts and I shoot a confused look to Hermione and Harry who are sitting at a table on the right behind me. "Where's Snape?" I whisper but they don't know either. "What's wrong?" Logan whispers and I tell him that that's not Professor Snape.
Luna sits at our table too so I ask her if she knows something, but she doesn't know either.
"He's probably dead." She says and my eyes go wide. "Luna!" I say and we laugh.

"Does anyone know what this potion is called, and what it does?" Hermione raises her hand. "Mrs Granger." She lowers her hand again, "It's Amortentia, the strongest love potion in the world."
He nods his head pleased and I smile at Hermione.
The door bursts open. "Mr Malfoy, late again, I see."
He scuffs and sits down at the same table as mine.
Seriously, out of all the tables, he sits down at mine.
"Where's Snape?" He asks and I look up at him.
"I don't know, I figured you'd know, you know, since he's your dads colleague, or should I say-" I tease him and I know it's working when he cuts me off. "Shut up Bright." I chuckle at him.
"Mrs Bright, do you know what this potion does?" The Professor asks and I nod my head.
"It will smell different to every person, according to what attracts them."
"Yes yes exactly." The Professor says and I hear Malfoy scuff.