Zane's sugar

Borg Tower stands mighty in the pouring rain and gale. No one in their right mind would enjoy a day outside.

Pixal is pacing in the studio where Borg produces his advertisements - whether it's a new poster with a portrait of Pixal or a new video featuring Pixal.

All kinds of promotions are made in this here ginormous room.

Pixal frowns as she turns around to her company.

"Jay and Nya already have plans." Zane told her.

"Cole is camping with his father." Lloyd added.

"And Kai is working on his health at home." Scott informed. "He told me our last session."

"Ugh!" Pixal grunted. She crosses her arms.

"Why did you want us to come here anyway?" Lloyd inquired, in the most gentle voice a human can speak in.

"I intended to make it up to you - all of you - considering how the sleepover last Friday was a total flop." Pixal explained. "Although, since most of you couldn't come, I'll have to postpone this activity."

"No." Zane countered. "We are four people and we can still do this."

"But Kai was supposed to be the star of the show." Pixal noted.

"Then we switch it up." Zane smiled. He takes Pixal's hands. "Don't worry. We will get this to work."

Pixal eventually agrees to go with Zane's plan and shortly enough they're hosting a baking show.

"Zane, you were right." Pixal admitted. "The scene looks fantastic. You are fantastic."

Zane nervously laughs and holds his own hands. He and Lloyd are the stars of the show while Pixal and Scott are responsible for the tech.

"And we are live!" Pixal cheered. The camera is recording a fake kitchen with Zane and Lloyd in it.

"Welcome to Ninjago's first entertainment show produced by Borg Industries." Zane said with a wink.

"We are sending live from Borg Studios, Borg Tower - A live I guarantee you'll never forget."

Lloyd nods. "Exactly." He agreed. "A baking show called Zane's sugar."

"Today, we will introduce the fastest way to bake Borg Buns." Zane told them.

The two of them proceed to bake. Zane is following each step of the recipe and rants to the audience about how it's done. Lloyd on the other hand, is having a hard time keeping it up.

"Zane, slow down." Lloyd said.

"Then you make sure to keep the buns extra doughy and fluffy." Zane smiled.

"Wait, what spoon was it again?" Lloyd asked. He approaches Zane but steps on a fork.

Pixal and Scott bite their lips at the sight.

"Ouch!" Lloyd cried out. He jumps on one foot which results in him falling backwards on Zane - who was holding a bag of flour.

They fall together with the bag, and flour is scattered everywhere.

"Lloyd!" Zane shouted. "I got flour in my mouth." He then shoots up from the floor due to remembering they're actually live.

"Uh, heh!" He expressed. "This is fine!" Zane promised. "Messing up is part of the baking."

Lloyd, still on the ground, groans.

"Zane's sugar will be back in just a few moments." Pixal said. She pauses the live and runs to assist in the kitchen.

Zane makes his way through a corridor when he bumps into Cyrus Borg. Borg is carrying a pile of scrolls and is on the verge of dropping them all.

"Oh, hello." Zane said. "Zane!" I saw the show." Borg enthused. "Is it not going well?"

"No..." Zane admitted. "I believe I am letting everyone down, especially Pixal."

Borg gives Zane a huge grin. "I'll tell you what you're doing wrong. Instead of doing the show she first planned, you're trying to host a show just for the sake of likes."

Zane looks down at the man in wheelchair and dramatically gasps as if he just solved all of Ninjago's issues.

Borg proudly smiles and proceeds to leave. Then, a scroll falls to the ground - Borg didn't notice - and Zane picks it up.

He's about to shout at Borg, but the name written on the scroll makes Zane reconsider. The nindroid hides it in his pocket before he rushes back to the studio.

Pixal and Lloyd are waiting for Zane near the scene. "Hold up, where is Scott?" Zane wondered.

"We think he left." Lloyd answered. "Unexpectedly and suddenly." He added.

Zane shuts the door behind him and reveals the scroll.

"Perfect, actually." Zane confessed. "Can you two keep a secret? However, perhaps Dr. Borg also has the right to know-"

"Get to the point, tin can." Lloyd urged him.

"This scroll." Zane indicated. "It has Scott's name on it."