Courage

Samurai X takes Zane to a roof that gives them a wonderful view of the entire city. The sunset sparkles extra bright and birds are chirping vaguely in the background.

"Woah." Zane expressed. "This is beautiful."

"I know." Samurai X told. She wanders towards the edge of the building with Zane following.

"This is where TT and I meet every evening to patrol together. He sees it as duty. I see it as joy."

Zane glances to the side at Samurai X. "In any case," Samurai X sets her arms akimbo. "I just wanted you to see it. Perhaps brightening up your mood a bit."

"Samurai X, thank you." Zane answered - giving the Samurai a giant smile. "Although, I think The Titanium Ninja would love to hear that you genuinely like spending time with him."

"Trust me, I don't have to say it. It's clear as a lonely star in a night sky."

"But perhaps he wants to hear it. You have to find the courage in yourself to say the words you hide in your heart."

Samurai X thinks before she speaks. "Wise statement. I'll think about it." She turns to Zane. "I will try to do it next time we see each other. Whenever that is."

The peaceful and domestic moment is interrupted by a building that falls, not far away from them.

"I'm guessing within ten." Zane noted.

Cut to Samurai X running from The Oni on a smokey street. She hurries to catch up with The Titanium Ninja, who is ahead of her trying to prepare an arrow.

Another explosion is heard and more buildings fall. The Oni spreads darkness for each step. He petrifies any person that comes near him. The Titanium Ninja suddenly makes a volt in the air and shoots the arrow.

He lands in a neat battle position in the middle of The Oni and Samurai X.

However, The Offspring manages to block the arrow - making it change direction. The arrow soars straight towards The Titanium Ninja.

His mind is too slow to process everything and before he knows it, Samurai X has jumped in front of him and taken the hit.

Everything turns black. Soon, a scene fades in.

The Oni grabs The Titanium Ninja and throws him to the ground. He kicks The Oni in return and takes cover behind a wall.

The Titanium Ninja backs up against the wall and just for a moment, his surroundings disappear. The world changes into a black void and it's clear that everything now is happening in The Titanium Ninja's head.

He falls on his knees and remains lost in deep thoughts for a long time.

As if time completely changed, the overwhelming humming of fuzzy words turn into sentences. Sentences clearer than a crack in thin ice.

Sentences of lines that help The Titanium Ninja regain the courage he requires.

Kai's final lines hit Zane like a rock. "I admitted defeat." Pause. "One of the many things ninja never do."

By that, Shiroi poofs up in front of Zane, right before his eyes, and replaces Omega. Shiroi gives Zane a comforting smile. "Activate me." She enthused.

Zane ties his fists and rises.

The Titanium Ninja snaps eyes open. "I am The Titanium Ninja." He stated. Borg Tower is in smoke and the closure of a battle is being proceeded.

The ninja stands up and strains an arrow - almost in slow-motion.

Then, the arrow is aimed at The Oni. The Oni turns his head at a smooth pace and looks at his nemesis.

"I am The Titanium Ninja." The Titanium Ninja repeated; with confidence this time.

The arrow soars through the air. It proceeds to hit The Oni but he avoids it. Although, The Titanium Ninja refuses to give up and aims again.

Samurai X speaks in his mind with a muffled voice. "I trust you to bring me back, TT."

The Titanium Ninja takes a deep breath and lets out a long exhale before shooting his next arrow. "Courage in me." The Titanium said.

The Oni charges against him. However, like a flash of speed, the arrow hits The Oni in the chest.

The people who were petrified by The Oni - including Samurai X - come back at the same time as The Oni also transforms back into a regular citizen.

The Samurai sighs in relief and draws her katana to repair all the ruined buildings and put out the smoke. She then turns to her partner, who is patiently waiting for her.

"See, told you you'd make it." Samurai X bragged. The Titanium Ninja runs at her for an embrace.

"Seriously!" He exclaimed. "You have to stop sacrificing yourself for me."

Samurai X chuckles. "Oh, I would. But then I wouldn't be able to see that worried little lour of you when you bring me back."

"Wow!" The citizen admires the two heroes. "You two make a good couple." He said.

The Titanium Ninja and Samurai X share a look. "We're not a couple." They said in unison. "Not yet anyway." Samurai X added.

"Xo," The Titanium Ninja complained. "Anyway..." Samurai X said. "I have to bounce. Wouldn't want to detransform in front of you. You'd see me without my helmet, and you'd fall for me immediately."

Samurai X performs a short bow before she jumps up on a roof. The Titanium Ninja waves her goodbye. "Charmed." He mumbled to himself.