Purification

The two ninja and the samurai are standing on a flat roof near the high school. The Titanium Ninja is holding a bottle.

"So apparently we have this, magical, milk-looking liquid." He said.

"To purify the dragon, got it." The Earth Ninja happily noted.

"Obviously! Just stick to the plan and no playing around. You're lucky I can't scold you for your silly ninja antics." Samurai X said.

"Are you still mad at us?" The Titanium Ninja asked.

"Purify souls first, talk then." Samurai X moves on to another roof.

"How did you manage to do anything with her?" The Earth Ninja whispered. They follow her but a bit behind.

"She wasn't always like this." The Titanium Ninja told. "I think something was going on in her civilian life... and we had that silly competition instead of checking up on her."

The two ninja jump into Samurai X, who has stopped behind a billboard sign promoting Borg's new watch - The Borg Watch.

"Why'd you stop?" The Earth Ninja asked.

"I can't see the dragon anywhere." Samurai X explained. The two ninja look around and can't spot it either.

"How is it even possible to lose something that big and smoky?" The Earth Ninja asked.

Lloyd, Nya, Kai and Jay are sneaking down the street.

"Kai, have they answered yet?" Nya asked.

"The last three times you asked the answer was no." Kai said. He's walking behind them with the phone by his head. The others shine up.
"The answer is still no." Kai continued.

"Ugh! Who are you trying to call now?" Jay asked. He looks back at Kai.

"Scott, his phone goes right to voice mail." Kai said. Jay gasps.

"They're NOT dead." Everyone said in sync.

"No, not that." Jay angrily said.

"Then, what is it, Jay?" Lloyd asked.

"What if, Scott is Samurai X?" Jay proposed.

"What?" Everyone asked, they stop by Borg Tower.

"Think about it. He's always busy, plus tired." Jay said.

"I'm also always tired. Why can't I be a hero too?" Kai joked.

"Jay might be on to something, but who's the Titanium Ninja?" Nya asked.

"Well, Scott could be the Titanium Ninja too. That's what's so confusing." Jay explained.

"What about Zane, Cole, and Pix? You don't think any of them could be a hero?" Kai asked.

"I don't think Pix knows how to fight, Zane seems a bit too innocent to get involved in this whole oni drama." Jay said.

"Cole? He can't be The Titanium Ninja. Cole was with me when that oni attacked us as at Skylor's noodle restaurant, remember." Kai said.