Wasted noodles

The five friends walk into a prissy noodle restaurant. It's wide and clean, almost full too, very famous. All tables have long and red silk cloths over them.

The team is greeted by a talkative and cheerful girl their age.

"Welcome! A table for five?"

"Skylor, long time no see." Nya enthused. She and Skylor make a high five.

Pixal and Zane look at each other nervously. They're the only ones who haven't met Skylor before.

"No way, is that Pixal Borg?" Skylor questioned. She gives Pixal a plate to sign.

"Who? Little ol' me?" Pixal grinned. She happily signs Skylor's plate. "I heard your noodles are the best."

"They sure are, girl!" Skylor enlightened. "It's an honour to have you and your friends here. I saw your new advertisement and thought, I just have to buy myself one of those motherboards when they're out in the stores."

Skylor leads the team towards a round table close to the emergency exit. "That is most welcome news." Pixal commented.

"I'm sorry. This is actually a table for ten. But I hope you won't mind."

Everyone sits down by the table, and Skylor gives them a menu each. It's folded brochures in gold. Jay sits down beside Nya.

"Oo, I'll take the spicy ones!" He informed.

"Really? I hate those, but my brother loves them. You two have a lot in common." Nya told with a big smile.

"Please don't compare me with Kai Smith." Jay muttered. Everyone but Pixal chuckles. The laughter is killed by a voice they all know.

"Well, well, what do we have here?" Kai wondered. He and Cole are suddenly standing beside Skylor by the table. Nya gasps in joy.

"Bro, Cole, join us! The more we are, the funnier it'll be." She awared. Jay frowns as Cole sits beside him, Kai sits beside Cole. He gets Pixal beside him on the other side.

"Hope we didn't ruin anything with our precious presences." Kai joked.

"In fact, you did ruin my mood." Jay countered. Kai glares at Jay, ready to throw hands.

"Two spicy noodles and five normal noodles." Skylor told herself, she hurries off to avoid their drama.

The golden tatsu dragon peeks out from Pixal's purse. He's smelling something delicious on a lonely table a bit further away.

"Mmm!" Jin smiled. "Prawn crackers. I love prawn crackers." Jin quickly flies off.

The white tatsu looks out from Zane's jeans pocket and notices Jin, who disappears behind a decoration. Shiroi frowns and soars after.

"Jin." She growled. She arrives at Jin. Jin has made himself at home in a glass bowl full of prawn crackers.

"Oh hey, Shi, want one?" Jin smiled.

"Jin, you greedy dragon. Someone might see us. Let's get back to our owners already." Shiroi begged.

"Ugh, relax, Shi. I love my owner, really, but I just can't resist these babies." Jin eats another prawn cracker. Shiroi grabs Jin's tail with her own tail and soars under the table.

"You are such a party pooper." Jin frowned.

"I can't believe you're the Tatsu Of Creation. Oh wait, I do know. You create trouble." Shiroi muttered. Suddenly, the glass door breaks and a creature - looking like an oni - enters the building with a loud roar.

"Oh oh, an Offspring! Let's fly." Jin exclaimed. He hurries off, closely followed by Shiroi.

The guys quickly stand up, and random citizens start to run towards the emergency exit. Kai and Cole panic. They leave together with the citizens.

"Let's go, Pix- Pixal??" Jay wondered. He looks around for his lost friend.

"She and Zane must have left together with Kai and Cole." Lloyd guessed.

"We better do the same." Jay pointed out, pointing at The Oni. The Oni leaps towards Nya and is about to bite her in the leg when an arrow hits The Oni in the arm.

"Crashing the party now, are we?" The Titanium Ninja inquired. He's standing behind The Oni, ready with his bow and a second arrow - which is now glowing white. Jay and Lloyd run up to Nya to help her.

"And to think, ice cream. We just joined in." Samurai X added. She jumps into the scene, ready with a golden katana.

"Ninjago's heroes!" Nya shouted. "Awesome for the blog."

Nya stands up with her phone and proceeds to record.

"Citizens, get out of here! Xo and I will take care of The Oni." The Titanium Ninja, he winks at them.

Lloyd nods to show that he's understood. Then he grabs Nya and Jay in each hand and runs towards the emergency exit.

"Xo?" Samurai X commented with a confused voice. The Titanium Ninja shrugs his shoulders with playful eyes.

"No, wait. I want to stay and record." Nya countered.

"Ice it up, ice cream." The samurai said. The Titanium Ninja nods and uses his powers to add more ice to his arrow. "

The Oni leaps and kicks the samurai before jumping up on a table to reveal a funny device. The button is pressed, and a hologram flickers before their very eyes.

Everyone gasps. The uncanny oni warlord in the hologram proceeds to verbally threaten them.

"So you're the evil warlord attacking Ninjago? Omega?" The Titanium Ninja inquired. Although, with loud confidence.

"What's evil or not is elected by the viewer's circumstances." Short pause. "However, you are correct on one thing. I am Omega, The Bringer Of Doom."

"Fancy title for someone who's hiding behind innocent citizens." Samurai X hit him with.

"I'm not commenting on that..." Omega muttered. "Anyhoo, give up your powers and I might consider sparing you."

The Titanium Ninja and Samurai X look at each other. No one dares making a single noise in the restaurant and some even sneak away.

Samurai X sets arms akimbo and pulls out her most sarcastic tone.

"Sure. Spare us."