Omega

The two heroes are running past the hotel just in the moment to see how a building - Borg Tower - is collapsing nearby.

"That Oni Offspring must be very strong if they can tilt Borg Tower." The Titanium Ninja noted.

Samurai X runs off without a word to get to the collapsed tower.

"One day, she is drunk. The other day she is nonverbal. Then she gets mad." The Titanium Ninja mumbled. "She's so odd when she's not cracking jokes."

Borg Tower is lying on the ground together with some other buildings that fell with it. People are running away screaming.

The Titanium Ninja and Samurai X gasp in unison. The dust slowly evaporates, and the warlord reveals himself in the open.

"Omega?" Samurai X clarified. They back away as the nemesis steps towards them swinging his stick in a graceful motion.

"Omega!" The Titanium Ninja cried out. "This is between you and us. Stop attacking the innocent people of Ninjago."

"Where is Cyrus Borg?" Omega inquired with a demonic voice. He points his staff towards the two heroes.

"Wow, Omega has some beef with the old inventor." The Titanium Ninja whispered. Samurai X draws her katana.

"Look, we don't want trouble. We just need that mask. It is extremely dangerous and might even be fatal." She said.

"I won't ask another time. Where is Cyrus Borg? Or should I just turn this whole city upside down to find him?" Omega threatened.

Master Wu runs up to the Titanium Ninja and Samurai X from behind a building. Omega prepares a powerful spell in the meantime.

"Master Wu, are you alright?" The Titanium Ninja wondered.

"No. Omega has lost his senses, and the mask and Aria are in his possession because I didn't have the guts to destroy my brother's powers all those decades ago."

Omega uses the powers of his staff to make a whole building fly up in the air.

The three friends gasp as the house soars towards them at high speed. They must jump to the side.

The whole building flies into another building and creates a huge explosion behind them.

Lloyd and the others are peeking at them from an alley.

"Lloyd, isn't that your uncle?" Nya uttered.

"I knew it." Lloyd admitted. "He has always been so secretive. Of course he would be involved in this." Lloyd said aggressively.

"I've never seen Omega out in the open." Kai indicated. Nya is filming the battle on her phone for the blog.

"But where are Zane, Pixal and Scott?" Cole asked. Everyone looks at him and Jay gasps.

"They're NOT dead." Everyone said in sync.

"I wasn't going to say-" Pause. "Or maybe..." Jay said with a nervous smile.

"Maybe at home." Kai said. Lloyd frowns, "So, if they're at home... and Borg Tower is Pixal's home-"

Lloyd gasps mid-sentence and runs off - towards the battle zone.

"Lloyd, no!" Nya shouted. She runs after followed by the others. Lloyd runs up to Wu and grabs his arm.

"I have some words to say."

Master Wu stares at Lloyd.

"What are you and your friends doing out in the open? This is Omega we're dealing with." Wu explained.

"Us?! What are you doing here?? How deep is the situation, uncle?" Lloyd almost screamed.

"I-" Wu stammered. Omega emits another beam and aims at the team.

"What do we do?" Samurai X asked.

"Hey, you big oaf." Kai said. He approaches Omega while cracking his knuckles.

"Kai, come back!" Cole cried out. Kai is soon standing on the other side of the field face to face with Omega.

"You onified me, remember?" Kai reminded him.

"Yes, I do... that was fun." Omega revealed. He kicks Kai. Kai flies into Jay, and they fall to the ground.

"Ha!" Omega shouted. "Who's next?" He asked.

"No one, let us work this out, please. Let this be the end." The Titanium Ninja said. Omega thinks before answering.

"No."

Samurai X charges against Omega in an attempt to hit him with her katana.

"Xo, don't!" The Titanium Ninja cried. He runs after. In the meantime, Omega blocks the katana with his staff emitting an unexpectedly soothing clang.

"You coward!" Samurai X pointed out. "If you have beef with Cyrus Borg, why hurt innocent people?"

"It's called doing anything you can to get what you want - bet they didn't teach you that in school." Omega countered.

The Titanium Ninja leaps into the fight.

"I bet you didn't learn anything in school." He said while aiming an arrow.

Omega pushes The Titanium Ninja with his staff and kicks Samurai X shortly after - starting a battle.

Master Wu drags Lloyd and his friends into an alley.

The Titanium Ninja and Samurai X struggle to maintain harmony in the battle.

They argue over small details - giving Omega the advantage. He kicks The Titanium Ninja hard, making him hit a street lamp. Then, Omega aims a beam at The Titanium Ninja.

Samurai X gasps. "No!" She runs, leaps and blocks Omega's beams. The Titanium Ninja stands up fast - wanting to thank her. He hesitates and remains quiet.

"Wow." Samurai X leans on her katana. "You must really abhor the fact that you need me."

The Titanium Ninja groans. "You need me." He countered.

"No, you need me." Samurai X argued. Omega reviews them. They hear him grumble from the other side of the fallen tower. "Oh, for the love of Borg." Omega muttered.