Traps

"No way." Nya said with big eyes, everyone else leans down. They gasp at a piece of paper Nya is holding.

The Tatsu in silver is spying on them from the lamp, hiding. Did Scott give them permission to enter here?

Lloyd grabs the paper and snatches it away from Nya. He then reads it.

"He used to work for Dr. Borg?"

"What's more in the box?" Kai asked. Nya stands up, and she shows them a golden medal.

"He was better than Mr. Dyer at programming games," Lloyd said. "But why did he stop?"

"If we ask him, he'll know that we've been rummaging through his stuff." Nya whined.

"And this is still not the answer to why he's so pale." Jay added. Aria peeks down at them from the hanging lamp.

"Master obviously don't know they're here... I need to drive them away." She whispered. The silver tatsu soars into the lamp and turns it off.

"Wow, what happened to the light!?" Cole asked. Everyone looks around.

"Maybe it reacts to movements?" Jay asked, he starts to wave his arms in the air as if he was calling for a helicopter.

"Uh... I have a bad feeling about this." Lloyd mumbled. Kai walks up to another shelf and frowns.

"Guys, this is a creepy." Kai said. Everyone runs up to him. A brown bulletin board is revealed.

There's a picture on Cyrus Borg hanging on it.

"Wonder why Scott hates Cyrus Borg so much." Nya said. She carefully reviews the bulletin board.

Suddenly, the security alarm is triggered and it starts shouting like a siren.

"Uh.. what's happening?!" Jay inquired with a scared face. He grabs Nya's arm and slightly shakes her.

Scott's weird ninja statues with wings suddenly come alive. They open their wings and lift from the ground.

"Oh, of course the expert gamer must have a complex security system." Kai complained.

The statues also open their eyes and start to shoot lasers at them.

"Talk about giving the evil eye." Kai commented as he avoids some red lasers.

"Let's get out of here!" Lloyd shouted. He and the team run towards the closed door. Jay kicks it.

"We want to get out, thanks!" Jay yelled.

Scott looks at his phone with a mad face, intruders in his garage, and he can only guess who.

He, Zane and Pixal are sitting by a round table in the dark cafeteria.

Zane gulps as Scott shows him his phone.

"Zane, explain." Scott said. "I-" Zane started.
"Do you know how dangerous this is??" Scott wondered.

"You mean for our friendship link?" Zane asked with caution. Scott groans. "No, my garage is literally dangerous. Look."

"I didn't know your security system was that dangerous." Zane said after watching the video on Scott's screen.

"I have some valuable information I don't want to come out." Scott said. "Like, my former programmer career."

"I know and I am sorry that your motherboards became outdated." Zane said.

"They didn't get-" Pause "I mean, yeah, they got boring, and people stopped buying them." Scott lied, in order to protect his secret identity.

"Perhaps I can ask my father to give your motherboards a shoutout and-" Pixal said with a kind smile.

"No, it's fine." Scott rushed to say. "I don't want to bother him. Besides, programming isn't really my thing anymore... Good, they're out."

Scott puts away his phone, then suddenly grabs Zane's collar.

"What were you thinking?? Breaking into my house?"

"Hey, we are all friends here." Pixal reminded them. She stops Scott.

"Friends don't break into their friends' homes." Scott said with a frown.

"And friends don't keep secrets from their friends." Zane argued. Then it hits him. That's what he's doing all the time.

"You both have very valid points, but Scott may have a reason why he doesn't want to tell us. Zane and the guys had a reason why they broke in." Pixal said.

"I do." Scott said with a frown.

"We did." Zane agreed. The trio remains silent for a long moment. Finally, the clock turns 9. Zane and Pixal take farewell while Scott locks the school.

The Earth Ninja is waiting for the Titanium Ninja at the end of the city - near the beginning of a dark forest with tall bare trees.

"There you are." The Earth Ninja complained.

"I'm so sorry. Something came up." The Titanium Ninja explained. "But I'm ready now."