Secrets

Pixal walks into Master Wu's secret meditation room, where she's been living for the past three weeks now.

"Tea?" Wu offered. He's sitting on the floor in the middle of the room with a blue tea pot in his lap.

"Thanks, but I'm good." Pixal told with a strained smile. She sits down right in front of him.

"The Titanium Ninja has been here several times - talking about you." Wu told.

"He has?" Pixal inquired.

"Yes, but he must, just like you, follow the schedule I made for you two so you don't accidentally meet each other here." Wu stands up. "You still don't want your friends to know you're here?"

Pixal shakes her head. "And it's Cyrus Borg I am hiding from." She enlightened. "The best kept secrets are the ones that are never shared."

The Titanium Ninja looks down on a road where Scott is walking. The Titanium Ninja decides to properly thank the counsellor for being a good friend to everyone.

"Greetings, Scott, right?" The Titanium Ninja asked. He proceeds to thank Scott, but he looks rather beat.

"Is everything well?" The ninja asked instead. Scott raises his eyebrows at The Titanium Ninja, who makes a little wave.

"The Titanium Ninja, what are you doing here? Don't you have like, superhero-things to do?" Scott wondered. He walks past the Titanium Ninja with a frown and closed eyes.

"This is superhero-things. I wanted to thank you for the work you put in. You spare as a lot of battles."

Scott stops and turns to the ninja.

"Really?" He mumbled.

"Sure, being a hero doesn't just mean running around and kicking evil in its butt."

"Seems like something you're good at, though."

The Titanium Ninja shrugs his shoulders with nervous eyes.

"Which is wonderful, 'cause Omega is a jackass - transforming people to oni against their will to achieve some silly goal."

"His goal mustn't necessarily be silly, but I do believe that there's another way to reach it. He just hasn't found it yet."

"Thanks- for the talk, I mean, but I really should get going."
Scott proceeds to leave so he doesn't risk revealing his secret out of despair. 

The Titanium ninja looks at the clock. He has ten minutes left before he can go to Master Wu.

"You seem troubled. Are you sure a superhero can't help you?" He gently proposed, he stops Scott near the pavement. Scott frowns and holds his wrist.

"Well..." Scott said flatly. "Mr. Dyer is counting on me to be the reliable one.""

"Reliable people such as yourself also need people to rely on. Being a counsellor must be a really difficult job."

Scott looks up at The Titanium Ninja, who so kindly takes his time to be his counsellor at the moment.

Pixal walks out to an alley. She can't be seen when the Titanium Ninja visits Master Wu.

"Wohoo, prawn crackers are the best." Jin enthused. Pixal sighs while leaning on the wall with weary eyes.

"Pix??" Someone asked, making Jin fly into the white purse.

Pixal gasps and looks up towards the street. It's not a random fan, but it's not Borg either.

It's Lloyd.

"Wha- how- you're alive??" Lloyd is both relieved and baffled. "We've been looking all over for you! Do you know how long it's been??

"I- I can explain." Pixal hurried to say.

"I'd like to see you try." Lloyd aggressively commanded.

"I required some solitude. It became too much for me to handle. The fans, my father," Pixal told.

Lloyd gets a concerned face.

"But where have you lived if not at Borg Tower?" He inquired.

"Er- I move around a lot." Pixal fibbed. Which isn't entirely a lie since she's Samurai X.

"Oh! I must tell the others, we've been so distant from each other."

Lloyd picks up his phone in a rush to call Kai.

"Wait, no!" Pixal cried out. Lloyd flinches and almost drops his phone. Pixal frowns.

"I cannot let you do that. I don't want to go back to Borg Tower." She informed. She then snatches away Lloyd's phone. Lloyd thinks for a while.

"Then, will you at least come and live with me and my uncle? I won't tell anyone, I promise. You'll be safe there, sleep in a real bed, get proper meals, well, everything you need to stay healthy."

"You," Pause "... Really believe your uncle would be okay with that?" Pixal murmured.

"For sure, we actually live in this here apartment." Lloyd smiled, referring to the building behind Pixal.

"Come on, just until you feel confident enough to face your dad. And don't worry about me telling the others. I can keep secrets, I promise."

Pixal slowly nods, ironic, since she's been living with Wu all this time.

Lloyd and Pixal arrive at their apartment. Lloyd throws his school bag to the floor and turns on the lights.

"Uncle Wu, I'm home!" He shouted, then frowns.

"Where is he all days??" Lloyd muttered.

"Uh, probably asleep. You know how it is with grown-ups."

Pixal snickers, because she knows that Master Wu is talking with the Titanium Ninja right now - in his secret room behind the wardrobe.

"I'll handle the talk, make yourself at home, and grab something to eat." Lloyd makes his way down the hallway. "We have lots of stuff, sandwiches, prawn crackers, rice."

"Thank you, Lloyd." Pixal smiled. Her purse proceeds to get warm -  It's Jin's body that is heated up whenever he's excited. Especially for food.

"Isn't it a bit creepy how the scientists have confirmed a parallel universe to ours? I mean, who knows who we are there. I might be a green ninja hero." Lloyd enthused from the living room.

"Yes, super creepy." Pixal uttered with slight sarcasm.

"Do you think we all know each other like here?" Lloyd ranted. "Or maybe the card is flipped, you know, that we are the villains and Omega is the hero?" Lloyd keeps making up a bunch of theories.

Jin has almost eaten up all the prawn crackers and Pixal helplessly watches as he continues.

"Eh, Lloyd. You do not mind that I'm eating all of your prawn crackers, right?" She nervously lied.

"What? We had two bags."