Eased mind

Scott walks into the comfy room with a ginormous cup of coffee. He has bags under his eyes and a very bad posture.

Pixal is waiting for him in the white and almost royal sofa. She lets out an almost impressed sigh when she sees Scott making his way up to the very long desk.

"Is it me or is it you who requires this session?" Pixal asked. Scott chuckles. "You." He mumbled. "Now, what's brought you here?"

"A very hard-to-convince adult who happens to have excellent skills in the way of persuading." Pixal confirmed. "Ah," Scott agreed. "Milton Dyer."

Pixal's turn to chuckle. "Yes. How did you know that?" She asked. "Had a hunch. Anyhoo," Scott said. "Tell me what's been happening, what's been on your mind."

"Well, losing my father has had a poor impact on me, clearly."

"I get it. Loss is the inevitable part of caring. I just hope you know you're not alone."

"I know." Pixal admitted. She gives the counsellor a sweet smile. Then, Pixal frowns.

"Something odd happened this morning and I am unsure if it was my brain imagining things or if it really happened. Milton Dyer said it was probably because of my current state of mind but I have a feeling it actually happened. It felt real."

Scott nods on repeat - signalling for Pixal to continue and that he listens and understands.

"I'll get to the point. Omega was about to onify me, but somehow, he chose not to and let me go. How come? I have lost my mind, have I not?"

"Omega is a mysterious man with even more mysterious intentions. Who knows what really happened?"

Pixal looks down. "For what it's worth." Scott added. "Just because it's happening in your mind doesn't mean it's not real."

Pixal's face transitions into Samurai X's. There is a dramatic battle near Borg Tower.

The two heroes are more in sync than ever since The Titanium Ninja recruited more ninja. He is allowed to throw Samurai X up in the air so she can repair a building with her katana even if they're still fighting The Oni.

The Oni proceeds to attack two defenseless kids by a wall, but The Titanium Ninja jumps in the middle of them to hit The Oni with an arrow.

Although, the citizen gets onified again almost immediately. The Titanium Ninja, however, is neither annoyed nor beat. He cracks his neck twice and prepares another arrow. The bow is being lifted and the arrow aimed.

Samurai X jumps with the two sisters and puts them in safety on another block. She then gives them a bow before she hurries back to the fight.

The Titanium Ninja is throwing hands with The Oni on a bridge over a canal in Ninjago City when Samurai X finally finds his new location.

"Another?" Samurai X asked. "The same." The Titanium Ninja told her. He kicks The Oni hard - making it fall in the water.

"Well, nothing the ice queen and stealth warrior can't handle." The Titanium Ninja added. Samurai X agrees and draws her katana once again. "We do make the best pair, TT."

The Oni jumps out of the canal, splashing water everywhere. It lands right before the two heroes and proceeds to summon his powers.

Cut to The Titanium Ninja landing in an empty alley. "Shiroi, deactivate." He proudly said. Shiroi lets out a cheer. "That was amazing!" She cried out while flying around Zane's head.

"Yes. Samurai X and I are way ahead of Omega now. I believe we have both gotten more eased at being heroes." Zane admitted.

"That is great news." Shiroi smiled. "I wonder if Samurai X finally learnt to control her fear of being useless. Perhaps she is getting more civilian help and support."
Shiroi hides and Zane can leave his hideout.

Zane runs into Kai and Jay on their way to Borg Store and decides to tag along. They meet Pixal on their way there, who is preparing to have a speech in honour of her father.

Zane assures Pixal that she'll do great and that they'll all be there to support her.

When they shortly arrive at Borg Store Nya, Lloyd and Cole are already there; welcoming them. Nya and Jay hug while Kai and Cole perform a high-five.

Lloyd embraces Zane and Pixal in one hug, followed by him showing them what he and Master Wu have been working on lately - a new logo for Wu's teas.

Soon, it's time for Pixal's speech. The crowd is being understanding and supportive, listening to Pixal's every word. Pixal makes it through the speech without stuttering or taking emotional breaks.

Thanks to Zane's tips she got before the speech, it all went well. It was much easier to talk about Cyrus Borg as an idol figure than a father who has left the world.

Pixal meets her friends after the interview. She hugs Jay and then Cole before thanking Zane.

"I did it, thanks to you." Pixal said, giving Zane a grateful smile. Zane begs to differ. "You did it because you were prepared." Zane smiled. "You seem much more at ease today, and that makes me glad." He told her.

"I am." Pixal agreed. She quickly smiles at Kai. "Someone helped me realize that seeking help from friends doesn't make you less strong. In fact, it makes you stronger."