Fusion

The Titanium Ninja hurries up to Samurai X. She's lying on the ground, feeling defeated.

"Samurai X, are you okay?" The Titanium Ninja asked. He helps her up and gives her a shoulder to lean on.

"I'm sorry." Samurai X murmured. "Don't be. The Oni must be very powerful."

"Not for that."

The Titanium Ninja puts Samurai X behind the metal statue of Cyrus Borg. He scowls at his partner. "What? What happened?"

"I might have, kind of, sort of, in a manner of speaking-"

"Get to the point."

"... Handed out a Tatsu without your consent."

The Titanium Ninja dramatically gasps. "I beg your pardon. Which one of the three you had was it?" He wondered. All of a sudden, a beam crashes right into the statue and breaks Borg in half.

The Oni charges against them when a mighty splash of water halts him. The Elemental Master Of Water reveals herself on the other side of the garden.

"Thirsty?"

Nya makes good use of her powers and prepares to stall The Oni again. Kai suddenly joins in and backs Nya up.

"You're not getting all the fun." Kai promised. The two siblings distract The Oni while The Titanium Ninja once again aims an arrow.

"Wow." The Titanium Ninja uttered. "They are so in sync, despite their different powers. It's almost like a fusion." He told.

"Like us, then. Right, ice cream?" Samurai X joked. She manages to stand on her own and draw her katana. The Titanium Ninja can't stop his snickering. "Dream on, Xo. We argue too much." He mocked. Everyone looks as the arrow goes.

Cut to a dove flying above Lloyd. Lloyd narrows his eyes and looks around for Kai and Nya. Finally, he spots the two of them, detransformed, by Borg Tower. The three friends reunite in a tight hug.

"So glad you're okay, buddy." Kai smiled.

The Titanium Ninja and Samurai X make a fist bump and jump up on a rooftop - away from their friends. They look at each other for ten seconds flat before Samurai X speaks up.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" She asked gently. "If you're thinking what I think you're thinking except the thought of me thinking what you're thinking."

They sigh and confirm in unison. "We shouldn't hand out more Tatsu dragons, no matter how hard The Oni is to outsmart."

A short pause. The two heroes sit down on the helicopter pad with legs over the edge. "It is too dangerous to let these students participate in a war." The Titanium Ninja further explained.

"Even though they want to make us proud, they don't know the fights like we do." Samurai X pointed out.

"And even if they want to make us proud, we can't risk them getting hurt. Master Wu shouldn't have given them the bracelets in the first place."

The Titanium Ninja and Samurai X soon get into a deep conversation about what happened today. This is where they fully put the battles on their shoulders and their shoulders only.

The words almost fuse into one another, and most of the discussion is forgotten after they part.

The Titanium Ninja now has all of the Tatsu Dragons. He rolls into his room and detransforms before he hides all the bracelets - except his own, which he wears - in a casked under his bed.

Shiroi looks at Zane with wonder. "I know," Zane confessed. "I know it's not the most ideal hiding place. I will find a better one soon enough. Although, it does have a code. Guess what it is."

Zane beams at his tatsu. "It's Omega. It's easy to remember, and Omega would never gue- it's bad. Is it not?"

"No-no, it's not that." Shiroi hurried to utter. She smiles warmly at her owner. "As scary as this is, it really seems like you've grown and developed to a person who will save the realm."

Zane gives her a grateful smile. "Together with Xo." He throws himself on the bed and falls asleep almost immediately.

On the other side of the city, in Borg Tower, Pixal lights another candle of gold by the curtain wall.

Jin is vibing in Pixal's room, blasting loud and upbeat flute music at the same time. Pixal crosses her arms and aggressively turns to her Tatsu.

"Jin, I am attempting to have a domestic moment of tranquillity for my father here." She clarified. Jin spins around and dances, genuinely not hearing.

Pixal carefully watches a few seconds. Seeing the other life-form having fun provides herself with joy. She softly smiles and lays down on her bed to rest.

Since Pixal closes her eyes, she doesn't know that she now has Jin's attention. The Tatsu cheers for himself.

"They will save Ninjago City."