Mishits

Pixal hurries into her room and closes the door with a slam. Jin flies up in the air and spins around in a golden swirl.

"Jin, you have to help me. We have to make sure that my father does not win the competition."

"That will ruin your father's image, and the winners will take your place as the most famous family in the city." Jin said, he soars down to Pixal who's stressed out.

"I know, but if we move to Jamanakai, who will protect the city from Omega along side The Titanium Ninja?"

"Heh, for a creature with no claws you sure have a point." Jin admitted.

"An invention competition is very complicated, and I feel a bit badly for ruining it." Pixal sighs. "But what else can I do?"

Zane looks down at the poster he's holding with a concerned face. The sun shines up his metal while standing alone in the middle of an empty street.

"If Cyrus Borg wins, Pixal will move to Jamanakai? But that's so far, now my father has to win so Cyrus Borg doesn't have enough support to build up his industries there." Zane told himself.

"I've lost Pixal once, I can't let it happen again."

Zane's friends arrive ready to support him.

"You know what you need? An invention so intriguing and amaZane that it tops Borg's motherboard." Kai smiled.

Zane turns around to see his five friends approach him.

"Kai, guys, so good to see you. I need your help to win this thing." Zane informed.

He shows them the poster about the invention competition.

"I don't know, I'm actually on Pix's side. I can't betray my best friend." Jay said. "Besides, a real life video game?"

"If Borg wins, Pixal will move to Jamanakai!" Zane cried out. Everyone gasps and looks at each other.

"I need to prevent that from happening whether you're in, or not." Zane said firmly.

"Of course we're in. But have you seen Scott? We talked to him about his paleness and he, kind of left." Lloyd said.

"How are we supposed to stop Borg, figure out what's going on with Scott, help Pix and attend the competition at the same time?" Jay wondered.

Zane thinks for a long time before he speaks up.
"I got us into this mess and I know how to get us out."

The orange sky lights up Ninjago city and the boulevards are full with pink cherry blossom flowers. Everyone is gathering around Borg Tower for the competition.

Scott peeks at the tower from another building.

"Okay, Aria, this is it." Scott muttered. "Borg is going down for stealing my motherboard."

The Tatsu in silver is resting under Scott's light blue jacket. Aria quckly nods with a little smile as Scott frowns. He looks up at Borg Tower's top.

"Should we send an oni at him?" Aria joked. Scott considers it for a moment, then he shines up.

"Hang on, I've got an idea." He said with the biggest grin.

"Zane, come on!" Shiroi exclaimed. "You'll be late for the competition."

Shiroi is hiding in Zane's pocket.

"No way, you're actually doing it, man." Kai said - trying to sound surprised but he's actually impressed.

He and Nya walk into Zane's room and Zane quickly closes his pocket.

"You two have to keep Pixal distracted so she doesn't see me when I go up to the top of Borg Tower to activate the clock."

"Zane, are you sure about this?" Nya asked with a raised eyebrow. Zane stands up.

"My decision is final." Zane said. "I've already tasked Lloyd to distract Scott so that Jay and Cole can sneak into Scott's garage, see what they can find."

Samurai X jumps down from a building and into an alley to detransform. Jin flies out from her golden bracelet and the bracelet then turns invisible short after.

"Now it is done and I cannot make it undone." Pixal said.

"But what about phase two?" Jin smiled, he flies down in Pixal's purse.

"Yes, I will have to enter Borg Tower's top where no one sees me, transform back into Samurai x and then use my golden sword to create a power failure." Pixal told him.

"And then Borg's motherboard explodes?"

"Yes, but just a small explosion," Pixal assured. "So no one will get hurt."

"Except for your father." Jin said.

"So he gets some smoke in his silly face, big deal."

Pixal closes her purse. Then she runs out from the alley and up to Borg Tower. Citizens have already started to take their seats to watch the competition below Borg Tower's staircase.

Right in front of of the glass doors, upstairs, there are two brown tables where the participants will be.

Cole and Jay are sneaking towards an empty parking lot where Scott's garage is.

"Alright, Scott, what are you hiding? Drugs?" Jay asked. He and Cole wander up to the big doors.

"Look, Jay, if we find any drugs, we must report to the commissioner. Even though Scott is our friend, okay?" Cole asked.

"Of course I know that!" Jay cried out. "What do you take me for? A wimp that can't do anything serious?" Jay asked.

"Gh- eh- maybe." Cole admitted with a nervous smile. The two friends look up at the huge garage.

"Open up, you piece of junk!" Jay shouted. A very robotic female voice is answering - coming from the grey and round little speaker sitting beside the door.

"Voice password, unrecognizable." The robotic voice said.

"Oh of course. A genius like Scott must have a super duper tiny speaker that only opens the door with a VOICE password that is probably so complicated that we have no chance, or no WAY to get in!"

Short silent moment.

"Finished?" Cole asked with an amused smile. Jay inhales.

"Yes." He said in the exhale.