Conflicted consciousness

Pixal looks out the elevator - its walls are entirely made of glass - down at the lively city. Jin wonders why she's so nervous.

"It has been three days since Omega tilted the lines of time, resulting in my father to somehow save us all." Pixal explained. "And now they want me to represent his entire industry."

"And that is rough because..?" Jin asked. He flies into Pixal's purse as they're approaching the first floor.

"It is a huge responsibility. Everyone is counting on me."

The elevator stops while Pixal takes a deep breath. Jin smiles, self-assured. "Now, remember the most important thing." He said. "Yes," Pixal agreed. "To wave."

"No." Jin countered. "You are a Borg. Whatever you request is their command. They'll listen to you." He guaranteed. There is a short pause.

Pixal steps out of the elevator and paparazzi and reporters from NGTV News immediately want an interview. They ask if Pixal knows what happened, where Borg Industries will head now, and how to prevent the economy from going bankrupt.

Cut to the next day. The school clock rings and all students proceed to leave the classroom. Pixal, however, refuses to move from her school bench. Dyer ushers off everyone, even Zane and the others, to exchange some words with Pixal alone.

When everyone is out and the door is closed, Dyer turns to Pixal who rests her head on the bench.

"What is on your mind, Pixal? Is it Dr. Borg?"

Pixal looks up at Dyer. "Actually, no." She mumbled. Then she speaks up. "I mean, I always think about him. Although, today, something odd happened."

"Do you want to talk about it?" Dyer asked, giving her a comforting smile while crouching beside her. Pixal hesitates but then she finds herself ranting.

"I was alone in the cafeteria feeling like I had hit the rock bottom. All of a sudden, I felt this uncanny aura trying to cut me off from my environment." Pixal explained. Dyer frowns. "Omega." He said.

"Indeed, but..." Pixal said. "What?" Dyer asked - making Pixal sigh. "He chose not to onify me. I was there. I felt myself losing all control. But he did not let the darkness consume my mind."

Dyer's frown turns into a extremely confused face. He rises his eyebrows high. "I know." Pixal confirmed. "Told you it was odd."

Milton Dyer has a hard time believing Pixal, thinking maybe she imagined it since she was feeling down. Eventually, he reluctantly trusts her consciousness. Dyer advises Pixal to visit the school counsellor, though.

Pixal walks up to the door and angrily sighs. "I do not require therapy." She whispered whilst proceeding to knock. Suddenly, the door goes up. Someone steps outside, Kai.

"Oh." Kai expressed nervously. "Pix, are you here?" He asked. "Unfortunately." Pixal admitted. "Mr. Dyer wouldn't let me leave the classroom until I promised him I'd pay Scott a visit."

"Aw, don't look so bummbed out. Scott is great at therapisting!" Kai assured. Pixal rolls her eyes. "That is not a word." Shortly, something catches her eye. The Titanium Ninja can be spotted outside the window. Pixal gasps as the ninja jumps away. "Did you see that?"

"Pix." Kai muttered. "Don't put off until tomorrow what can be done today."

"What? I am not putting anything off." Pixal argued. Kai shoves Pixal into the big office. Scott isn't even there.

"He's just getting coffee. He'll be back." Kai told her. Pixal groans in annoyance. "Hey, Pix." Kai gently said. "Your eye is twitching." He pointed out.

Pixal ties her fists. Kai nervously chuckles. "Anyway, Scott should be back soon. I'll leave since it's supposed to be just the counsellor and the one student who needs therapy."

Kai rushes out. "I do not require therapy!" Pixal countered.

The Titanium Ninja lands on a roof near Laughy's Karaoke Bar. He makes a third attempt to call Samurai X. Though, nothing but Samurai X's prerecorded voice mail. The Titanium Ninja has to record his own message.

"Xo, where are you? Stuck below the ice? An oni has been spotted at Ninjago Harbour. Meet me there ASAP."

He then heads towards the harbour on his own.

Pixal runs to the back of the school, praying that no one saw her. Especially Mr. Dyer. She hurries to activate and transform into Samurai X.

"Time to be a hero."

Samurai X leaps away from the school and, in the meantime, picks up her hero phone. After receiving all the information needs, she calls The Titanium Ninja herself.

"Finally, took you long enough." The Titanium Ninja said on the other side of the phone. Samurai X makes her way to the harbour as they speak.

"My apologies. Something came up, but nothing to get worked up about."