When are we?

The Monastery of Spinjitzu - Omega is peaking at the two heroes from the roof.

"Tadaa!" The Titanium Ninja presented. "This is what I was talking about, Xo."

Samurai X looks at the giant monastery shining in the sun right behind her partner. The Titanium Ninja chuckles in pure excitement while he grabs Samurai X's hand and runs into the courtyard.

"This is The Courtyard." The Titanium Ninja told her. He shows Samurai X every corner of The Monastery - almost a bit too hasty. Finally, they reach the library.

"Wow!" Samurai X exclaimed. "This place is amazing." She admitted.

"I know." The Titanium Ninja proudly said. "And check this out." He reveals a tome and sits down by the round table.

An hourglass, together with the pile of scrolls, falls to the floor as Samurai X joins The Titanium Ninja by the table.

"I found this. The Diary of Garmadon."

The two heroes stare at each other for a moment. "I was hoping you'd assist me in reading it. It's very long." The Titanium Ninja said. Samurai X grabs the tome.

"You know I'd read paragraphs after paragraphs for you." She said.

After a long time of just reding, The Titanium Ninja and Samurai X suddenly cry out a loud no in sync.

"It's ending here, but he didn't even fill all the pages." Samurai X pointed out. "I know, but-"

The Titanium Ninja spots a tiny text at the bottom of the last page. "Wait... I can see what's written."

"How?" Samurai X asked. The Titanium Ninja thinks - he can't tell her he's a robot in case she knows him as his civilian self. "It comes with the suit." He fibbed.

The Titanium Ninja reads aloud from the page. In addition, the hourglass on the floor proceeds to shake as he reads.

"Reading the past is for amateurs. Seeing the past is for the worthy."

Samurai X stands up and sets arms akimbo. "Then it's confirmed." She muttered. "Garmadon was a fool."

She turns around but can't walk off before the tome lifts from the table. It emits a white light from the pages and tries to suck The Titanium Ninja into it.

"Xo, help!"

Samurai X turns to the scene. She then grabs The Titanium Ninja's legs in an attempt to pull him out from the book. She fails and they're both sucked into the tome in sync with Omega running into the library. Somehow, he manages to jump in too.

All three fall on each other when they land in the same room. However, it looks way more ancient and everything is beige.

"Omega?? How did you get here?" The Titanium Ninja asked.

"Magic," Omega said. "Brats."

Samurai X tries to open the tome on the table but it just won't budge.

"Reading the past is for amateurs. Seeing the past is for the worthy." The Titanium Ninja murmured.

"Care to share with the rest of the class?" Samurai X asked. "Ha, you two must really be kids." Omega pointed out.

"No, we're Ninjago's heroes. Since you're here we don't have to worry about Omega destroying our home."

"Maybe not this Omega." The Titanium Ninja said. "I think we're in the past!" He cried out.

"But, time travelling is supposed to be impossible." Omega told them.

"It is. Yet, somehow, this diary brought us here." The Titanium Ninja said. He then frowns.

"Seeing the past is for the worthy. Well, Xo and I are worthy, so... Byeeeee."

The Titanium Ninja runs out from the library. Omega and Samurai X look at each other before they commit to a fight to get out of the room first.

The samurai runs out first but Omega bounces at her. They roll down the hall grunting and hit The Titanium Ninja's legs.

"Quiet, you two." He whispered. They're all standing by the door to the porch - outside, there is a fight between the former Omega and two heroes.

"Isn't that Master Wu??" Samurai X asked. "And Lord Garmadon." Omega added. "Excuse me? Lord?" Samurai X countered.

"Why you pesky little-" Omega proceeded. "Cut it out!" The Titanium Ninja exclaimed. "I'm doing my best not to lose my head so can you two stow it and keep it together? We aren't in our time line anymore. We cannot risk messing anything up or we might lose everything we hold dear."

"Relax, kid." Omega said. "This is written past. The people here can't see us because it has already happened."

"He's... not wrong?" Samurai X said.

"Then we can go closer." The Titanium Ninja leaves them again. "Look, that must be the partner Master Wu was talking about." He told them.

"That man. He is unfamiliar to me." Samurai X answered.

A beam flies right through The Titanium Ninja as if he was a ghost. "My databa- base in the suit - tells me his name is,"

The Titanium Ninja gasps. "No way." He uttered.

"Who is it?" Samurai X inquired. "I ain't telling when Omega is here." The Titanium Ninja scoffed.

"Look, I want to be here as little as you. So long we're stuck here together, I promise not to try anything." Omega assured them.

Past Garmadon is defeated by a powerful close-combat technique that looks like a golden tornado.

"Wait, rewind. What was that?" The Titanium Ninja wondered.

Past Master Wu approaches Garmadon, who's crouching on the courtyard floor.

"Tell me, brother. How did you create such a horrible unit?"