Chapter 13

Chapter 13:

Emily's POV.

I couldn't sleep most of the night only because the nurses kept poking in and doing stuff to my arm (stub?) and checking the monitors.

I'm gonna call it my stub thing shorty from now on.

Shorty also decided to throb very painfully which is another reason why I couldn't sleep.

The next morning, at about six, I was wide awake yet was exhausted at the sane time.
I think the nurses felt bad for me so they gave me some tea.

By the way, it's awfully strange to drink tea with just one arm.

I heard a knock at my door and groaned inwardly, not wanting it to be another nurse, and invited them in.

A head of slicked back, brown curls stuck his head in the door way and smiled brightly at the sight of me.

I smiled too as he came over to hug me.
Hugging with one arm is weird too.

I breathed in his lovely scent and closed my eyes at the feeling of his arms wrapped around my body in a loving way.

He lightly kissed my cheek, which made me flush a little, and sat down next to me.

"Did you sleep well last night?" his deep voice questioned me.

I shrugged as I took his hand in mine and intertwined out fingers together.

He frowned at me response and ran his thumb over the top of my hand.
"Why is that?"

I glared towards shorty and answered him in a menacing tone.
"Because the nurses kept coming in and messing with machines and checking in on shorty."

He raised an eyebrow at me, "Shorty?"

I grinned and looked down. "My left arm."

I could hear him chuckle quietly beside me before a knock came at the door once again.

"Come in!" I called towards the door.

Niall, Louis, Liam, and Zayn all came in with paper bags of food I assumed because of the scent they were giving off.

"We brought Nandos!" my brother exclaimed in delight as I cheered and threw my fist in the air.

"Now give me some, I'm starving!" My mouth started to water as Liam passed me one of the bags.

I immediately dug into it and started eating some pasta dish.
It was quite tasty, but I probably looked like a pig as I ate it.

I refused to eat any of the hospital foods use because it tasted horrible.
After nine years of being in hospitals, you would think that I would've got used to the food yet I haven't.

Time passed by quickly and it soon was noon.
Alas, the boys had to leave to go to the recording studio.
I gave them each a hug goodbye, but Harry lingered longer than the others.

He smirked at me from where he was standing and I sat up in my bed more as he walked next to my bed.

"Do I get a goodbye kiss?" he asked me suggestively.

I giggled before grabbing the collar if his shirt and placing my lips onto his.

I could feel him smirk as he kissed me back and placed his hands along my jawline.

I grabbed onto his shoulders and pulled him onto the bed with me so he was straddling me.

Hey, what's a bedridden girl got to do?

Harry pulled away for a moment and looked into my eyes as he smiled.

"Emily, would you do the honour of being my girlfriend?" he asked me with a loving look in his beautiful green orbs.

I nodded quickly and smiled back at him, "Of course Harry."

And then we continued to kiss, but that was before we heard someone at the door say;

"Emily?!"

******************

Short update I know I'm sorry

I just have a life and I'm really busy all the time

HAPPY DAY BEFORE YOUR BIRTHDAY HAZZA BEAR!!!!!