Chapter 35

Chapter 35:

Harry's POV

I wake up to the sound of Niall and Louis barking in laughter and poking at my back. I'm disoriented at first because I have no idea what time it is or why Emily isn't here.

"Get up, Harold, today is your big day!" Louis shouts.

Oh yeah, I'm getting married today. I'm marrying the most stunning and courageous woman in the world today.

Shit, I better get ready so I'm not late to my own wedding.

"Awww, look at 'im," Niall points at me as I sit up and realize that Em is probably off with the girls somewhere and not in bed with me, "he's so smiley because he's thinking 'bout her!"

Louis chuckles at the Irish lad and I simply shake my head. He's right, I have to admit it. I can't believe that I'm not going to see her until two o'clock today. I have nearly six hours to wait which isn't fair I think.

"I'm gonna take a shower. You two go and make use of yourselves somewhere," I tell the two as I get up and make my way to the bathroom.

I hear the two snickering, but they do exit the room and the door clicks shut. Sighing, I turn on the shower faucet to heat the water. I'm going to be tired and hungover tomorrow most definitely, but in still smiling because everything leading up to that is going to be perfect.

I wonder where the hell Em is and what she's up to...

Emily's POV

"On a scale from one to ten, how excited are you?" Gemma asks me.

"Twelve," I say almost instantly. The girls laugh at me as well as the woman giving me a pedicure right now.

Zoe went all out and totally rented out the salon we're at which is supposed to be pretty top notch. It really is actually. All the ladies working here are so lovely and they keep congratulating me as well as treating us all to a wonderful spa type day.

Three hours prior to this, I was woken up by Tanya and Louise in hushed giggles. I basically had to pry myself off of Harry to get up and get ready for the day. He was snoring and it was so cute to watch him sleep like a little angel, but I was forced here by the girls. Apparently, we can't see each other until the ceremony, but I doubt that will happen quite honestly. We're rule breakers.

We have about five hours until the wedding starts, but only four until we have to be at the venue and getting our dresses on. Gah, I'm so excited! Sadly, I woke up this morning with a dull throbbing in the back of my head and it hasn't gone away no matter how much medication I take nor the amount of water I drink. At least it's not too bad to where I get cranky.

The rest of our time spent at the spa is really nice. It relaxes my nerves as I chat with the girls and finished getting pampered. Our hair and makeup is done as well. Makeup is pretty simple with neutral colors and a soft pink lip stain that the ladies working there let me keep. The bridesmaids hair is just a simple half up half down with flowing curls. My hair is so short that all I can do with it is braid is back on the sides and curl it slightly.

We walked out of the salon with two hours to spare. I immediately groaned when I was told the time by Perrie because I know that I'm just going to be fretting until when we have to get to the venue. For some reason I feel nervous even though it doesn't take much to impress Harry. He's actually told me that before, so I have proof. I guess I'm just worried about everything running smoothly. I can trust Zoe though, she's a great maid of honor.

To pass the time, we girls decided on going to a local coffee shop to grab something to sip on and just talk for two hours. Being that we didn't want to mess up our hair and stuff, we decided on staying inside for as long as possible.