Chapter 29

Chapter 29:

"Hello again, right now I'm out with Zayn who agreed to go shopping with me because he also thought it would be a good idea to pick up some things for his relatives as well because we both are super responsible, isn't that right, Z?" I turn my camera towards him and he nods and gives a thumbs up. 

We continue to walk along in the outdoor shopping centre. It's Monday today and mostly everyone is either at school or at work so the only people around are mostly retired or working at the shops around. 

I'm also glad that Zayn wanted to come. By the time I finished cleaning up what was left of breakfast, the only person who wasn't sleeping was Zayn because he was talking to his mum over the phone. He said that he was going back home tomorrow as well, so it's good to be able to spend time with him right now and talk about the things I've wanted to speak about. There's a few details I put into my bucket list about Zayn in general and also for each of the boys. 

"Since I'm picking up presents for people who will most likely watch this video, I'm not going to vlog what I'm getting so I'll see you lot in a bit!" I wave to my camera and Zayn mimics me. I shove my small camera back into my bag as Zayn and I finally enter a shop that sells an assortment of jewelry and accessories for both men and women. 

"So how has the Youtube thing been going?" He asks me as we both examine some rings on display. 

I shrug, "Not too bad. Vlogs are really tiring to edit, but I'm having fun doing it."

"I wish I could relate, but I can't. I sort of get it though, all of your vlogs are about fifteen minutes and I'm guessing you have more footage to last for a half hour. Sort of hard to choose, yeah?" he says. I'm slightly surprised by his comment because it makes him sound like he watches my videos which I don't expect him to at all. 

"Do you watch my videos?" I ask him curiously. 

He nods and smiles at me, "Of course I do, all of the boys do. We end up watching your videos because we miss you a bit and want to know how you're doing, you know? Sometimes I did that with Pez like watching old interviews of her. It sounds creepy, but you're videos are funny a lot of the time and I enjoy watching them." 

I grin at him and nudge his elbow, "You don't have to say that. To be honest, I find watching old interviews of you guys pretty hilarious too." 

We move onto a different display with some bracelets and Zayn seems really interested in the braided string with beads on it. He ends up buying some of them for his youngest sister and we leave the store and go to a few more before we stop at a cafe place across the street from the few stores we've already been to. 

"Hello again! After a bit of shopping, we've stopped for a late lunch at this lovely cafe called Sammie's Place. It's very nice, don't you agree, Zayn?" I point my camera towards him and he gives a thumbs up. 

"Yes, it is quite nice. Got myself a glass of water and ordered chicken salad sandwich, you know, manly stuff," he says and flexes his arms to be more "manly". 

I laugh at him, "I got tea and a garden salad as well, but I don't think that would interest any of you," I trail off. As I glance to my right, I can see someone coming towards our table with a giddy smile off their face. I turn my camera off because it's sort of rude to vlog whilst meeting someone, and I'm guessing they're a fan of Zayn's. 

"Hello, um, Emily?" the girl hesitantly asks for me and I'm surprised that she isn't fangirling over Zayn right now. 

I look up at her from where I'm sitting and smile, "Hi there, love. What's your name?"