Chapter 30

Chapter 30:

Emily's POV

A few days later after all of the boys are caught up on their sleeping schedules, we're all hanging around the flat and being lazy. It has been raining all day which makes me not want to do anything productive. We are all bumming around in our sweatpants and t-shirts, and it feels nice to have a total day for relaxing. 

Harry and I have been cuddling and watching Netflix in my room on my laptop ever since we woke up. We've started rewatching episodes of The Big Bang Theory. We find it absolutely hilarious with the way they all act. My favourite character is definitely Sheldon because he's so awkwardly funny. 

"Do you think I would act that strange if I was that smart?" Harry asks me. 

"I think you're already that strange even without the high IQ," I shoot back, smiling sarcastically. 

He grins and purses his lips, focusing back on the episode. I feel smug due to his lack of words as he elbows my side slightly. I elbow him back and giggle at how childish we're acting. I eventually cuddle back into his side and he rests his head on top of mine. Pretty soon he's snoring softly and once the episode ends, I shut my laptop off and watch fondly over Harry. He sleeps with a pout on his lips and gets all scrunched up into a ball. 

I decide to leave him to sleep and drape a fuzzy blanket over his body before leaving my room quietly. Whilst we were watching The Big Bang Theory, I came up with a few video ideas that I really want to do with one of the boys. I wonder what Liam is doing...

I answer that question, I find him in the kitchen browsing on his laptop with a bored expression on his face. Well if he looks bored, maybe he will want to film a video with me. One of the ideas I had was to try out a homemade face mask together. I wonder if he would enjoy doing such thing with me. 

"Hey Leeyum," I greet him, poking the back of his shoulder. 

He turns around to face me, "Hey Emilyyy." 

"Want to film a video with me?" I question, batting my eyes and smiling sweetly. 

He shakes his head at me, "How could I say no to that face? Of course I will. What do you have in mind?" 

I go next to him and type into a new tab Homemade Face Masks and hit search. I grin cheekily at him when he gives me a questionable look, but nods anyways, clicking on the first website to pop up. As he finds a recipe, I go to the cabinets in search of a few bowls and spoons so we can set up. I think that we'll just film in the kitchen because all of the supplies are here anyways. 

"We need oatmeal, honey, and yogurt," he tells me, taking his laptop and going to the other side of the island where I'm standing with two bowls in front of me. I grab the ingredients and then whilst Liam is reading over the recipe, set up my camera and lighting which doesn't take very long. 

He stands behind the counter next to me and sets his laptop off to the side, "Ready?" He asks, clapping his hands together. 

"Ready as ever," I mumble and turn on my camera before going to stand next to Liam again. 

"Hello everyone! Today I am here with," I motion over to Liam who stares at me blankly. Is he going to introduce himself or what? He stares at me for a good thirty seconds and I can't believe that he hasn't said anything yet.

I face palm and sigh in exasperation. "This is off to a great start," I chuckle to myself and Liam finally understands what I meant in the beginning with the obvious hand gesture.

"Oh!" He laughs, "I'm Liam!" he says in the stupidest way ever. I hate to be blunt, but sometimes Liam can be an idiot. I love him for it though.