Chapter 32

Chapter 32: 

Emily's POV

After our seven hour flight, which was actually quite luxurious thanks to my lovely boyfriend, we end up waiting for our baggage in the Hawaii airport. I'm utterly tired and feel pretty uncomfortable being that planes don't like me and I don't like planes. My skin always gets so dry and my hair feels disgusting once I get off of the flight. Flying itself isn't that bad, but the feeling afterwards is always unsettling. 

Harry purchased us first class seats which I was oh so grateful for. I could actually recline my seat back to sleep normally. We watched a few movies as we cuddled with each other. We had some really nice champagne as well. 

Back in the UK, it's at least twenty degrees colder than it is here, so I'm almost sweating in my jeans and jumper as we wait for our luggage. A man with a cart thing is here to wait for our bags to take them for us and to our hotel. Apparently, there's also a car waiting outside for the two of us to bring us where we're staying as well. 

Finally, I see our bags and struggle to pull mine off of the conveyor belt. The man with the trolley thing puts a hand on my shoulder and grabs it for me. I thank him and wait for our bags to be piled up on the cart, and then follow Harry out of the airport and to the car. 

It's weird to not have to wear sunglasses only because people might recognize you. For once, we're wearing them because we're in a sunny place. There aren't even any fans in the airport that try to stop us, nor are there any outside. 

I breathe in a breath of fresh air once we exit the building, and smile to myself at the sun hitting my face. Even though I'm sweating at the heat, it feels great. It's winter here too which makes me think it should be colder, but it's at least 35 degrees Celsius. Er... like 95 degrees Fahrenheit. 

Once we enter the car, I'm relieved at the cold air conditioning and relax into the leather seating. As soon as Harry closes his door, the driver is off and our destination is set. 

After a good twenty minutes of the two of us sitting in silence and holding each other's hand, we started driving out of the city and towards the more rural area of the island. I frown in confusion at the lack of civilization, even though everything is beautiful out here, and turn to Harry, "I thought we were just getting a hotel room?" 

"Well," he begins, smirking to himself, "you just wait and see," he sends me a mischievous wink. I hate it when he keeps secrets from me, but I might as well not ask any further or else I'll be shut down even more. 

So I wait patiently, taking in the amazing scenery, and we finally take a right hand turn up a different road. My jaw drops open at the what I'm seeing. This isn't any hotel, this is a three story beach house with a copious amount of windows that look out on the white sand beach and the crystal blue ocean. It's incredible, words can't describe how astonishing it all is. 

As soon as we exit the car and Harry tips the driver, I jump into his arms and pepper his face with kisses, "This is incredible, Haz. Thank you soooo much!" I'm ecstatic. Who wouldn't be? 

He chuckles, kissing me briefly, "That's alright. Let's go and explore the house." 

Hand in hand, I follow him as we explore all of the floors. There's a winding staircase up and down the house. In the basement, there's a pool, and a gym which are both equally massive. The main floor has a lovely white and several shades of blue theme with the furniture in the den, the kitchen, the bathroom, and the dining room. Finally, the top floor has all of the bedrooms (surprisingly, there are only three) and a few bathrooms. The master bed and bath is amazing, I can't wait to use the jacuzzi tub to be honest. All of the windows are the ones where you can see out, but people can't see in, so I can dance around in my underwear all I want without people seeing me.