Chapter 12

Chapter 12:

Emily's POV.

I completely melted into the feeling of Harry's lips pressed against mine in such a loving way.
He brought his hands to the sides of my face and I ran my fingers through his curly locks.

He then pulled away, and we looked at each other a whole different way now.

We weren't just friends anymore.

We were more than that.

A smile slowly formed onto his face and his dimples shone.
I smiled too at his cuteness as he brushed a strand of hair away from my eyes.

"That was amazing." He said in a whisper under his breath.
I giggled and blushed at his comment.

"So now what?" I asked him slowly.
He shrugged and smirked.
"We could kiss again."

And we did.

Niall's POV.

Liam, Louis, Zayn, and I were now walking back from the cafeteria to Emily's hospital room.

I'm really happy that the surgery went well, but I don't think that she realises how hard it will be with only one arm honestly.

I turned the knob on the door for Em's room and opened it.

But I was not expecting to see what I saw right then.

Harry was pretty much on top of my sister and they were snogging full out.

I widened my eyes and could hear Louis beside me say "What the fudge?"

I think Harry had heard him and he quickly turned his head towards us, widened his eyes, and tried to scramble off of Emily's bed in a hurry.
Em also looked like a deer in headlights.

Should I feel happy that my sister might actually get to be in a relationship for once?
Or should I be mad at Harry for snogging with her?

Well, they have been best friends since I introduced them.
Plus, Harry and I actually have had a conversation along the lines of what would happen if one of the lads dated my sister.

Could I trust Harry with my only sister?

Maybe I'll let him have a chance.

I finally smirked and playfully said. "I was gonna say get a room, but it looks like you already have one."

Harry and Emily blushed a crimson red but smiled at each other in a cute way.

"Aw you guys will make the cutest couple!" Zayn joked further.

We all laughed and teased Harry until visiting hours were over and we all had to leave.

I gave my sister a hug and said my goodbyes.
"Don't worry, I'll be here tomorrow morning as soon as possible. I'll bring good food too."

She smiled and nodded, "You better. The food here is disgusting."

She giggled and we all said goodbye one last time before leaving the room.
But I think Harry stayed a little bit longer with her to say 'goodbye'.

Cheeky lad.

********************

Of course they're going to be in a relationship Carolyn
Why are you talking to yourself Carolyn
I don't know I'm just exhausted Carolyn
Why don't you go to sleep then Carolyn?
Idk maybe because I'm updating sooner than usual because I can't Sleep Carolyn

I'm gonna stop now