Epilogue

Epilogue:

"Hey, daddy?"

"Yes, love bug?"

"Can you tell me the story about you and mummy again?"

Harry Styles grins at his daughter, Kathryn Emily, and stands up from his seat next to her on the sofa. "Cmon," he says, beckoning her with a wave of his hand, "why don't I show you something as well?"

Kathryn, being as energetic as any other nine-year-old, bounces up from her seat, pulls her shoes on quickly, and jumps in the car with her dad and they drive away from their lovely home in Manchester.

Harry always loves to reminisce on their story to anyone who will listen to it. The memories he had with his wife bring a smile to his face and joy in his heart. He's also oh so very happy that she's watching over him and Kathryn, and that he fulfilled all of his promises to her.

When I'm gone, I want to you to keep singing and do what makes you happy.

Harry and the boys did continue to make music for a few years after the funeral. In fact, they even went on one last world tour until they decided at the end that they all were getting too old for this. Most of the boys had girlfriends who are now their wives. Even Niall has a steady girlfriend now. Harry has also done some acting which has kept him busy but happy. Now he has a daughter to take care of which brings him joy.

I want you to love someone else the way you love me and not be lonely at all.

Harry adopted Kathryn from an orphanage about three years ago. He knew that he could never have a love interest again and not feel guilty as if he was cheating on Emily, it's just the way he is. So, he decided that why not love a little girl to call his own? She even reminded him so much of Emily the first time he met her. Her hair was in a short blonde bob cut, he eyes were crystal blue, and she was rather short for her age. They have become the best of friends now and Harry can say that he loves her with all of his heart.

And I don't want you to be sad when you think of me, but remember all of the happy memories we have.

At first, this one was hard for Harry to achieve. He didn't enjoy the fact that his wife died and she had been in pain just before that. However, one day he snapped out of it and came to realize that she lived an awesome life doing what she loved, helping others, and that they had the greatest memories ever. Now he enjoys telling his daughter the story of his wife every now and then when she asks.

Harry begins to babble on and on about Emily as soon as the car starts and doesn't stop until they reach their final destination; the cemetery. It is autumn now and leaves crunch under the father and daughter's feet as they trek across the cemetery to the one stone where his wife lies.

When Tehran reach it, Harry stops talking for a while and stares down at her headstone.

Emily Jane Horan Styles
September 13, 1993 - November 15, 2016
Wife, daughter, blogger, and an amazing sister
Never stopped changing lives, even know where she resides

"It's so pretty," Kathryn says, breaking the silence.

All Harry can do is nod and smile to himself. Her favorite flower, garden roses are etched into the stone as well, and they remind him well of their wedding. Also of her funeral.

That day was sad, yet Harry felt mostly numb from shock and from crying for the last few days. He didn't have any tears left to shed. She dried him out.

There were so many people at the wake and the funeral. The funeral mass was held in a huge Catholic Church in Ireland. It was beautiful in there and reminded him a lot of the church in Hawaii where their wedding was held. Garden roses were perched upon her dark casket. The music was amazing as well. Somehow, Harry's friend Ed managed to not cry through each song as he belted out the words emotionally and strummed his guitar.

Emily asked that no one would wear black, and Harry was sure that everyone followed that rule the day of the funeral. Emily liked the color, but she wanted her life to be celebrated, not mourned over. Harry wore the same tux he wore to Louis' parents wedding. Although he didn't wear the hat that went so well with it.

When the mass was just about finished, Harry walked up to the podium next to the altar and mentally prepared himself to give the eulogy. Some people thought he was crazy for wanted to do it, but most believed in him and supported him throughout it.

Looking out at all of Emily's family, friends, and even some people whom she never talked to often, Harry realized that not everyone here knew the things that Harry knew about Emily. Not many knew that her favorite food was pickles, not many knew that her favorite color was blue, not many knew that she listened to rock and roll in the shower, and definitely no one in that crowd knew the way she kissed Harry with such tenderness and excitement all at once.

Taking a deep breath in, Harry prepared to give his eulogy.

"The worst part of loving a girl who is cureless isn't dealing with the hospital visits and the medication, but dealing with the constant ideology that she won't be here forever and you have no clue what you would do without hero have spent six years of my life with Emily. Only two of those was I her boyfriend and only a half was I her husband. I knew her past and I knew that in the future that she wouldn't be well either, but I cousins let that bother me. I just needed to focus on her. Emily loved to help others. On her YouTube channel, she did that daily. The thought of helping someone would put this beautiful grin on her face that I wish I could see again today. I know that she'd be grinning like that now because she has helped me and all those close to her become stronger. We all love you, Em, to the moon and back, and we all hope to see you up there when it's time."

Harry knows that his eulogy was short, but he didn't want it to drag on nor did he want to start crying. By the look on all of the boy's faces, he knew he had said enough.

"You know dad," Kathryn's voice brings Harry out of his small trance and he crouches down to be eye level with his daughter, "I want to find someone who loves me just as much as you loved mum."

Harry smirks, ruffling his daughter's hair thoughtfully, "You just wait, someone will come by and sweep you off your feet."

Harry walked out of the cemetery feeling refreshed and loved. He knows that Emily will always be watching out for him, and especially for his daughter.

I guess God was right this time, Harry thinks, I guess he's always right.

The end.

AH JEEZ GUYS

Thoughts>>>>

Soooo that's sweet. This was sweet. Oh my goodness the Harry feels

Um I'm not sure when I'll be writing soon, but when I do I know I'll be back and better than ever

Okay I'm like really tired right now

Thanks to everyone who loved this story as much as I did. It was nice to write. :-)

Love you all to the moon and back *crie

-c xx