Chapter 25

I realize that the british youtubers didn't go to playlist DC, also, I have never been to playlist before at all and don't really know how it works so just pretend it's like vidcon in a way. I just wanted to be in the right time zone is all

carry on

Chapter 25:

Emily's POV

"Hello everyone! Today is September third, 2015, and I have officially arrived to the airport in Washington DC!" I say with enthusiasm as I speak to my vlogging camera. "I am meeting up with Zoe, Alfie, and them lot and I think I'm supposed to meet them over here by the McDonald's," I voice my own thoughts, ignoring the people staring at me. Did I forget to mention that one of the workers here is carrying my luggage for me. Of course I couldn't vlog and carry my bags with me at the same time with only one arm. However, I do have my carry on slung over my shoulder due to the handy dandy strap it comes with.

My flight over to the states wasn't too bad, leaving Niall and Harry at the airport was probably the worst part. At least their tour is starting soon so whilst I'm out doing YouTube stuff, they're busy as well. I hope that we'll be able to video chat often. I want to complete some of the stuff on my list too with some of my friends that live here in the states and that I don't see that often.

"I think I see them," I mutter to my camera as I approach the food court near the McDonald's, "Hey guys!" I call out to them as soon as I'm close enough so they hear me. They all look up from their phones where they're seated and grin as I approach them.

Zoe is the first out of her chair and is also holding her camera, "Hello Em! You alright?" she greets me with a big hug. I hug her back awkwardly with my camera hand, "I'm pretty tired, how about you?"

Now this conversation goes on for a while with the rest of the crew that has already arrived. Everyone else here got to the states yesterday on their own decision because they wanted to go touring the capital and what not, but I stayed home and spent some more time with my boys on my own decision. Their break ends tomorrow so they'll be in Chicago I think by Wednesday because today is Monday.

I tell the man who's carrying my bags to just set them down next to the table my friends were sitting at, then set my camera down a pull a twenty dollar bill out of my pocket from the last time I went to America and still had some American money left over. I hand it to him, and he nods after I thank him profusely and he turns to leave.

"Let me take that bag off your shoulder for you, love," Caspar says as he comes up to me, frowning at me struggling to carry so many things at once with one arm. I sigh and set down my phone on the table which I was holding previously, and he helps me sleep the bag off of my shoulder.

I thank him and slip my phone into the pocket of my joggers. I pick up my camera once again and decide that filming now isn't the greatest idea because there are most likely tons of fans outside the airport and I just don't have enough hands to sign stuff and film it all at the same time.

I slip my camera into my carry on with the help of Caspar and the seven of us (Alfie, Zoe, Caspar, Joe, Marcus, and I) head out out the airport at last. Joe and Marcus are carrying my other bags and I sort of feel like I should be helping out even though they assured me it was fine.

I just feel useless at times when I'm trying to multitask. I never realized how much I took my hands for granted. I'm lucky that I'm right handed because trying to write with my left hand is like juggling with one hand. Haha funny puns.

A few fans stop us on the way out, but nothing would have prepared me for the amount of people outside of the airport.

There were at least two hundred, maybe less, people who were just milling around until they saw us exit the building. I was sort of overwhelmed by everyone shouting our names and poking their phones in our faces.