Chapter 33

Chapter 33:

Emily's POV

"Why are you running around like a chicken with its' head chopped off?" I ask Harry, glancing at him quizzically. He keeps glancing out the front windows from where he's sitting next to me on the couch, watching a comedy film with a duvet draped over the two of us. Now, he's pacing around the kitchen, the film totally forgotten about. 

He seems super worried about something, but he keeps brushing it off as if it's nothing whenever I ask. I'm growing really curious and suspicious. 

I watch as he glances down at his phone, biting his lip as he reads whatever he's looking at, "Um, can you go and grab my charger upstairs? My phone is almost dead," he asks me, glancing out the window once again. 

"Why can't you go grab it?" I ask him, raising an eyebrow. 

He purses his lips, "Er, because um, I need to wee!" he suddenly rushes out of the room and to the toilet which is just down the hall from where he was standing. 

What's wrong with him? He's going crazy, I swear. 

Huffing, I end up going upstairs to retrieve his phone charger. It takes me a while to find it, which annoys me even more, but I eventually spot it in the bottom of his suitcase underneath all of his clothes which he hasn't unpacked yet. 

I make my way downstairs, expecting to see him walking around the kitchen like a lunatic once again, but there's no sight of him. I pout to myself in confusion, and search around the entirety of the main floor, calling out his name all the while. 

"HARRY I'M CALLING YOUR MUM!" I cry out, but since this gets no reaction or scream of protest, I assume that he's left or something. 

I go back into the kitchen, feeling quite defeated, and notice a small piece of paper sitting on the granite countertop. I drag it towards me, wondering what it is. 

Dearest Emily,

As you know, I'm taking you to dinner tonight. Well, of course I am because we talked about this earlier. 

Anyways, I'm rambling even when writing. So, I'll be there to pick you up in about two hours. 

I picked out an outfit for you, it's in the bathroom in our room, and I hope you love it. 

Sorry about the short notice, I cannot tell you anymore about what's going to happen... 

Love you lots for bearing with me!

All the love, 

H :)

Oh, so this is why he was stressing? Dinner tonight? Why is he so stressed out about a meal? He probably has something planned, but I'm not even going to think about it because I barely have any time to get ready because I always take forever. 

Rushing up the stairs, I go into the master bathroom and turn on the shower so I can scrub down because we were swimming in the ocean today. I find the outfit Harry picked for me hanging on a cupboard door. I'm really impressed by his sense of style.