Chapter 12: Savvy

"Ugh, that was so fucking good! If having an orgasm is anything like a foodgasm then I'm definitely going to be in trouble because I'm going to want it all the damn time." My eyes roll back in ecstasy at the delicious food I just devoured and I collapse back into the couch trying to swallow my laugh at Nate chocking on his beer. I look over at him on a grin as he's wiping his mouth. "I swear I don't know if you're messing with me or not."

I shake my head, huffing, "I wish I was."

His back goes pin straight. Staring over at me, Nate takes another swig of his beer, "So, you were being honest with me when you said you've never had an orgasm? Like not even from yourself?"

I can't hide the blush that rises on my cheeks. I wish I was fucking joking, buddy! I let out a sigh, taking a deep swig of my wine. I'm working on my fourth glass and starting to feel the buzz. "Nope. I didn't lie at all. I told you, rule number one was no lying." Nate nods his head before finishing his beer. "Want some more?" He gets up to recycle the bottles and I nod.

"I've told you something I've never done. What's something you've never done?" I call to him from my seat on the couch. Nate makes his way back into the living room with two bottles of beer. "I told you I've never had a friend who's a girl," he shrugs and I roll my eyes. "That's not even close to being on the same page as me never having an orgasm!"

He laughs, "Well, it's something I've never done!"

"Well, you're doing it now with me! I can't really say the same about the whole orgasm thing." Nates eyes go wide and I realize my error. I wince a little but smile at him in an attempt to not make the situation awkward. "That's not what I m-"

"We could change that if you want." Nate cuts me off and it's my turn for my eyes to bulge out of my head. Did he really just say that? I chuckle a little, not knowing if he's joking or not. I think he notices that I'm a little taken aback because he continues with, "No. No. I'm not saying for me to fuck you right here, right now. I just mean like...fuck...I don't know how to do this," he slaps his hand on his forehead and I relax a little at his demeanor, "I just meant that I could help you, ya know? Like I could be your coach. I can help you learn what you like and what you don't like."

My eyebrow knits in confusion, "And how in the world would you do that?" Nate smirks and butterflies swarm my belly, "I have my ways. You just have to trust me." I eye him skeptically before taking another drink. "We could add it to the pact," he says and I stare at him over the rim of my beer. "Meaning?"

After a long swig of his drink Nate looks at me, smiling, getting comfortable on the couch, "Okay. So I've been thinking about this."

"Okay?" I drag out the word, waiting for him to get on with it.

"So, I know we have the rules but I don't know I just feel like there's a whole thing about rules being broken and what not, but a pact, a promise, it's sort of a serious thing. A big deal. So I figured we could take those rules, add to them and make ourselves a pact. Just between the two of us. What do you think?"

I laugh at him around another sip, "Well, can I hear this pact first?"

Nate smiles, "Shut up. I'm getting to it, witch." My eyes widen and my mouth opens in mock offense at his name calling to which he laughs at. "Now feel free to chime in if you think we need to add anything, okay?" I nod. "Let's make a pact to never lie to each other about the important things. To always remain truthful to one another in our friendship and that the content of thus friendship will remain between us unless otherwise allowed by both parties..."

"I feel like you're reading me a contract."

"Shut up!" We laugh before he continues, "A pact to help each other out always. A promise to that I will help you finally have an orgasm, not only from yourself but from a guy, as well as any other problem you come to me with. And you have to promise to help me not only be a friend with a girl but find a potential girlfriend-considering I haven't had one in so long I think it's about time I start looking. And what better help in finding a good girl then with the help of a girl, right?" My heart sinks a little at the thought of Nate with a girlfriend. But why? He's not yours. You're just friends. You know this. "Anything to add?"