Chapter 6: Nate

The second I hear the knock on the door I know it's her. When I open the door I almost laugh at her wide eyes. The boys and I never bothered putting our shirts back on after I sent her that photo and somehow it turned into everyone in my fraternity stripping down to almost nothing. A few guys are walking around in briefs or boxers, some with just robes and then there's the random idiots who decided to put socks on their junk. "Don't worry, we're not staying for the show. We can head straight up to my room, just let me grab the pizza and something for us to drink. What do you want?"

Savvy's eyes are wandering around the house. She trying her best not to gawk but failing miserably as she follows me to the kitchen. One of the best things I've learned about Savannah George these past few weeks is that although she puts on this front that nothing bothers her, she can't hide it from her face. Like right now for instance. I can tell the moment she sees Drew walking over to the kitchen in nothing but a tube sock on his dick, bare white ass out on display because a blush creeps up her neck and I have to bite back my grin.

I think the nakedness would bother me more if I wasn't so used to it from the locker room but it's safe to say I'm desensitized to it now. Savvy returns her eyes back to mine, blinking a few times she asks, "What?" I laugh, shaking my head. "Nothing. I was just asking if you needed alcohol to cope with everyone." Savvy shakes her head laughing, grabbing the pizza from my hands. "No, I'm fine. It's just a little shocking is all but nah, I think I'm going to hold off on the liquor for tonight and save that for when I get to my family's." She laughs and I eye her skeptically. She shrugs it off and I follow her up the stairs with a bottle of soda.

"Hey baby, where are you going?" Drews voice echoes over the noise in the house. Sav and I turn around looking down at Drew and I roll my eyes watching as he noticeably scans her body up and down. I let out a low growl mentally scolding myself for getting possessive over a girl that's not mine. "Are you trying to hit on me, Andrew?" I laugh at Savvy's fake sweet voice. "It's just Drew, sweetheart, but you can call me whatever you want when we're in bed together." I take a step closer to Savannah, my chest up against her back so that I'm scowling down at Drew. "Aw that's sweet. Too bad for you it'll never happen." She turns toward me, ready to walk away when my idiot teammate decides to keep talking, "Your loss, sweetheart. I guess you're pretty damn good in the sack Nathaniel to lock down such a fine piece of ass." My body goes still and I feel the anger boil up inside me. I'm about to open my mouth to say something when Savvy says it first, "Yeah. His dick ruined me for any other male out there, especially ones with penises the size of baby carrots like yours. Your Chewbacca ass also ruined whatever slight chance you had too," she shrugs, "Sorry, sweetheart, you're just not cut out for a girl like me. I don't like having to search through all the hair to find what's supposed to satisfy me."

I swear my mouth is on the floor. It takes me a minute to realize that the entire frat house has gone quiet and that everyone is listening in to what Savvy had just said. "But thanks for calling me a fine piece of ass, asshole. Oh and just so you know," She puts a hand over the side of her mouth as if to whisper even though the entire household can hear her, "he's given me the best orgasms of my entire life. No way in hell am I getting rid of that." With that Savvy grabs my shirt and pulls me into my room, leaving behind us a trail of gapping mouths and "Oh, shits."

The second the door is closed she throws the pizza on the bed, plopping down right next to it while I stand frozen up against my door staring at her. "What?" She looks up at me from the bed, a slice of pizza in her hand. "Nothing," I shake my head smiling. I walk toward her in slow movements, placing the soda down on my nightstand and getting comfortable on the bed next to her. Sav nudges me with her shoulder, "Come on, what? We promised no lies. Remember?" I laugh, shaking my head. This girl. "You just had to go and say all that, huh?"

"All of what?" She asks around a mouthful of pizza. "I'm incredible in bed, huh? My dick has ruined you for all other men? Damn. I feel pretty incredible right now." I smile at her brightly and she rolls her eyes on a laugh. "He wouldn't shut the fuck up. Look at it this way, you know damn well that's going to spread like wildfire and girls are going to be banging down your door for a turn." I let out a sigh, grabbing myself a slice of pizza. "Yeah but I don't know if I want just a puck bunny anymore."

"I'm sorry, a what?" Savvy almost chokes on a bite. "A puck bunny," I answer dryly. When I look up at her I realize that her question was serious. "It's someone who only wants to sleep with you because you're a hockey player." She swallows, eyes wide, "That's a real thing?" I nod. "That's fucked up. Wow." Sav looks over at me, "At least you know I don't want to sleep with you just because you're a hockey player." I choke on my pizza, grabbing a can of soda and taking a huge swig while Savvy pats my back. "You alright there?" I nod my head, blinking a few times. Did she just admit that she wanted to sleep with me? Holy fucking shit. I can feel my dick stirring and I look down, begging my body not to react right now. Savvy grabs the remote, "So what are we watching?"

Clearing my throat, "Anything you want. The DVD's are over there." She gets up from the bed and my eyes track her every movement. I trace over the length of her thin legs all the way up to the curve of her ass. Why the fuck does she have to be wearing yoga pants right now! I shift on the bed, trying my best to discreetly hide my growing erection. She bends over at my stack of movies, giving me a full view of her plump ass and it's taking everything in me not to get up and grab it. I stare at the way her spine curves just slightly and the way her thin fingers trace the names of the DVDs. I bite my lip when a stray piece of her golden brown hair falls loose from her pony tail and gets trapped on her kissable lips. Alright you horny fuck, calm it down! She's your friend. FRIEND. Don't ruin this shit!

"What about Live Free or Die Hard?" I jump, my mind clearing and focusing on the words. "You want to watch an action movie?" My eyes search hers but I can't help but smile when I see her grab the movie out of the stack. "Yeah. Why not? I love Bruce Willis and this one had Justin Long in it." My smile widens, "So you've already seen it." She shrugs as she puts the movie into the player, "I don't think there's a movie with Bruce Willis in it that I haven't seen. I love him."

"He's bald," I stare at her in disbelief as she walks back to the bed, "and like, old."

"First of all, he's not old. He's older but not old. And second, he can pull off the whole bald thing. Just like Vin Diesel."

"Oh, so now you're into Vin Diesel too? I'm learning so much about you Savannah George." She chuckles, pushing at my shoulder before grabbing another slice, "Shut up, Nathaniel."

Halfway through the movie Savvy leans her head on my shoulder and it feels as though everything else fades away. I sink down into the mattress, absorbing her body heat and I feel content with the world. Happy in this moment. Ten minutes later it's gone when Savvy's phone starts going off like crazy. One text after another before she silences it. "Do you need to get that?" She glances at her phone before silently saying, "No." I watch her for a moment before turning my gaze back to the movie but then she's off of the bed in a hurry, rushing out the door. Right before she steps out into the hallway she yells over her shoulder, "Bathroom. Sorry."

I sit up and pause the movie, unsure of what to do. What just happened? Savvy's phone is left on the bed in her spot and I glance over at the screen as it continues to light up. One right after another, text message after text message comes piling through. The sender's name says Mother and I cringe at the awful words that are lighting up my friends phone. What the hell is going on?