Chapter 15: Nate

The entire drive from Savvy's apartment to the frat house takes fifteen to twenty minutes at the most but it feels like an eternity. The moment she opened up the door it was like my stomach plummeted to the floor and I've been dragging it along ever since. Her long toned legs keep grabbing my attention with every shift she makes to cross them in the passenger seat and I hope to God that I'm being discrete with every glance I take at her but holy shit I can not not look at her. She's fucking gorgeous and I'm pretty sure that if I wasn't wearing jeans right now you'd be able to see how hard I was.

My hands tighten on the steering wheel as I think about how the fuck I'm going to allow these other guys to touch her. I'm supposed to be helping her find someone to give her an amazing orgasm. No, scratch that. I'm supposed to be helping her have an orgasm, period. From herself and by a guy. So, I mean, who's to say that I can't be that guy. We didn't make those specifications in our pact. My smirks breaks loose at the thought and to my utter luck Savvy looks over.

"What are you smirking at, creep?"

I chuckle, "Nothing. I just feel like this drive is taking forever, put on some music will you?" She laughs shaking her head. Savvy takes out her phone, plugs it in to my car and blast Eminem's Lose Yourself. My mouth drops open at her choice in music but it stays plastered to the car floor as she starts rapping the entire song like it's no big deal. Her head is resting on the window as she sings and I swear my eyes are as big as dinner plates because never in my life have I met a girl who not only enjoyed rap music but could undoubtedly rap every single verse without missing a beat.

I clear my throat as we pull onto Greek row, "I never would have taken you for an Eminem fanatic."

She looks over at me, a devilish look on her face as she unbuckles her seatbelt, "There's a lot of things you don't know about me, Natey boy." Savvy smirks, biting the corner of her mouth as she hops out of my truck and fuck me if my dick doesn't go from hard to god damn steel from that small thing. She waits for me by the front of the car, quickly checking her phone while I attempt to be discrete in hiding my raging erection. Fuck. She's my friend. She's my friend. The mantra does nothing for me, especially when I hop out and Savvy wraps her arm around my waist, sticking her hand in my back pocket, prompting me to throw my arm around her and pull her in close.

This is not helping my situation below but thank fuck my jeans are tight enough to keep my member somewhat in check. We're approaching the door when Savvy turns her face into my chest, the top of her forehead brushing my chin. "You smell really fucking good. What are you wearing?" I laugh, my eyes sparkling when she looks up and her browns meet me. "Um. Tide?"

She smacks my chest, giggling, "I'm serious. You smell fucking delicious, what are you wearing?"

"Why? You wanna go get some to spray on your pillow to help with you naughty thoughts at night to get you off?" I laugh, bringing my lips down to her ear and if I'm not mistaken she shivers a bit so I pull her in closer, she doesn't refuse. I whisper in her ear, "Maybe I want to keep it a secret so that way you'll never find someone else who smells like me. It'll make me special." I bite her lobe quickly before pulling away laughing. Savvy's heats flush which makes me smile harder, I grab her hand and lead her into the house.

The Delta house is packed from corner to corner. I'm touching every single person I pass, nodding and smiling in hello's, trying to find a decent break in the sea of people. I don't miss the way guy's are looking at Savannah and an uneasiness settles in my stomach. Stop it! You're helping her find a guy, just like she's helping you find a girl. She's just a friend! Get it together!

I clear my throat when we make it to the kitchen, leaning up against the counter I ask Savvy if she wants a drink to which she nods and tells me a little one. I make my way over to the keg, grab two beers and turn back to her but when I do I notice she's no longer alone. No, not only is she not alone but she's surrounded by guys. I let out a low growl as I push my way through the people. Handing Sav her beer she looks down at it before smiling back at me and taking a sip. She tries her best to hide the disgusted look on her face at the taste of the watered down beer but I don't miss it. I let out a little laugh, looking at her from the corner of my eye when she glances up at me, pushing me with her shoulder causing us both to laugh.