Chapter 20: Savvy

I never texted Nate the next day. I was still so thrown from his words, I'll remind you of this when my tongue is licking at your dripping wet pussy and you're begging me to come, you'll be lucky if I actually let you come... My heart still speeds up ten notches when I think about it because holy shit I want his tongue on me so bad. Lapping at my juices and sucking on my throbbing nub.

I clench my thighs together willing the ache between my legs away. It's all I've been able to think about since he said those words and I'll even admit that I thought about it last night when I got myself off. The first night I couldn't even touch myself to the thought of Nate because I was so terrified to open up the flood gates and let those thoughts in. Let those feelings in. But it's like everything has been slowly shifting and now I can't stop thinking about him. He's not only become my friend, one of my best friends, but he's now my go to fantasy guy when I close my eyes and I have no idea what to do about it.

My phone beeps with a text message.

Natey boy: Hey, princess. It's Friday. We still on for pizza and netflix? You never got back to me.

Guilt settles deep in my tummy. Damn it. I know I should have texted him sooner. I wasn't purposely trying to avoid him...okay, not really. I just needed some space so I wouldn't make a stupid mistake, like kiss him, and ruin what we have going. Our friendship. When he said he wanted to work on our pact butterflies filled my stomach at the thought of him giving me an orgasm, until I focused in on the other half of his sentence about focusing on his side of the pact. I wanted to growl and stake claim to him right then and there.

The thought of Nate doing what he does to me to another girl, a prettier girl, makes my stomach churn. I can't think of it and I sure as hell don't want to see it, but I know that we made a deal. We made a promise. A pact. And I can't go back on it. I decide I need to suck up my pride and deal with it. So taking a deep breath I text him back.

Me: Yup. We're good. Come over whenever, Letty won't be home all day she's got classes and then going straight to work.

Natey boy: Awesome! I'll swing by after practice, so around 5? Sound good?

Me: See you then. I'll order the food. You sure you want pizza?

Natey boy: I'll be starving so I don't give a shit what's there. It's whatever you want. Pizza sounds good though.

Me: Kk, see you then.

Natey boy: Did you just kk me?

Me: Yup. Get used to it, Natey boy.

Natey boy: Ugh! We need to change my nickname, princess. I'm not digging it.

Me: Too bad. Why do you call me princess anyway?

Natey boy: Some secrets are better left unsaid *smirk emoji* If you're good I'll tell you later.

I smile down at my phone before pulling out my laptop and getting some homework done. Time seems to fly by and before I know it it's 2:00 pm. I decide to take a shower to wake myself up after staring at my computer for hours on end but it only makes me sleepier. Before I know it, I'm laying in my bed, draped in a towel passed out cold when a knock startles me.

I jump up and head to the door quickly glancing at the clock and seeing that its 5:15. Shit! I open the door and smile at a wide eyed, gaping Nate.

"Sorry, I fell asleep. I didn't even order the food yet," he continues to gape at me, standing in the doorway while I hold onto the opened door, "Ugh. I know I'm a bad friend. I passed out after hours of homework so forgive me for needing some sleep, dude. Why in the hell are you looking at me like that! Stop it!"