Chapter 17: Nate

I didn't think she was going to say yes. I thought she was going to slap me, tell me to fuck off, and run out of the door. Hell, I thought she was going to say that we could no longer be friends but holy hell, I didn't expect that when she said 'okay' that my heart would race like I was just injected with adrenaline and a weight would lift from my shoulders. I know I'm not an expert on girl/boy friendships but I'm pretty sure that you're not supposed to be messing around with your friend sexually but I also know that if Savannah George didn't want to do something, she would make it known.

Her breaths are rapid, almost racing with mine, as I push her gently back on my bed. Her legs part naturally, letting me between them and I want nothing more then to devour her lips but I don't. I can't. That's too...intimate. I need to keep this about her pleasure and her pleasure alone. The moment we make it about us, everything will be ruined. Stay focused, Nate. You got this. It's just like being on the ice. See your goal, make the shot. Yeah, that's easier said than done and you know it. Yeah. Hockey's not that easy and this won't be either but it was worth a shot.

"What do you want to do?" Savannah asks between breaths as I stare down at her. God, she's beautiful. How in the hell is she single?

"Shhh, princess. Stop thinking. I need you to relax. Just tell me if you want me to stop, at any time, okay?" She nods her head and I take that as permission to get started.

I'm on the ice, the puck drops and my stick grabs it up. I'm skating as fast as I can past the blue line when I see the other teams players come barely toward me from all angles. I take a breath. What do I do? I slow down, look for my teammates, wait for the opening and pass the puck over.

It's my time to slow down, so I leisurely bend down until my lips latch on to her neck. I bite delicately at first but the second I hear her little whimpers I suck, lip and yank as if I was devouring her mouth. Savvy's hips buck up, her wet panties rubbing against my jeans and I let out a moan into her neck. Fuck, that felt good.

"Shit. Don't do that. You're going to make me come in my jeans." She lets out a breathy laugh before apologizing. My fingers graze down her sweater before they meet the hem, tracing over the little patch of skin that's been exposed but the second her hips meet mine again I whip her shirt up so fast, we're both stunned at how I got it off.

"Fuuuuck," my voice is hoarse when I look down at my stunning best friend in a black lace bra, leaving nothing to the imagination. My erection is so hard, pushing fiercely at the zipper of my jeans it's almost painful.

Savvy snickers as I try to maneuver my situation, "You alright there?"

"Shut it, witch. This is about you, not me, but my God, did you really need to wear the fucking lace?"

She all out laughs at me, "Would it be better if I didn't wear anything?"

"God, no! You think this is bad," I point to my trapped penis, "if I ripped your shirt off to find bare breasts, it probably would have ripped through my jeans to try to get to you." She laughs harder which only makes me snicker and smile at how gorgeous she is. Shit. Maybe this was a bad idea.

I clear my throat, waiting for her eyes to meet mine before I begin a trail of kisses down her body. Starting at her exposed neck, I make my way down to the dip of her collar bone, in between her breasts until I reach just below her navel. She's squirming at the contact. Her breath labored and it does nothing but fuel me. I lick up the dips of her hip bones, smiling at the whimpers that leave her.

"That feel good, baby?"

"Yes," she breaths out.

"I'm only going to use my fingers, Savvy, alright?" I wait for her to open her eyes and look at me. I smile at her, which she returns, lifting her hips so I can undo the zipper of her skirt. When I slowly slide it down her legs, knee high boots still on, my breath hitches at the sight of her black, lace thong and I can't help but bite my lip and groan.