Chapter 39: Savvy

The second we got into my apartment it was like the air was sucked out of the room and replaced with nothing but sexual tension. I could hear the lust, the desire, the want in every breath that Nate took behind me as I took off my coat and walked into the kitchen to grab a drink. He followed me and with every step I took my heart beat harder and harder.

"Where's Letty tonight?"

I clear my throat still focused on uncapping my water bottle. At this point I'm just utterly stupid or uniquely challenged because I can't seem to keep my hand steady enough to uncap the damn thing. "She's got a shift at Wade's tonight and then I think she's headed over to Brooks'. Not sure but either way she won't be home until at last three." I turn around and before I can even take a breath he's on me. His mouth conquers mine in a deep kiss that has me moaning into Nate's mouth. My water bottle drops and my hands rip through his chocolatey waves as I tilt his head just right to take over the kiss.

His hands glide over my body until they find my ass. He gives my bum a good squeeze before hauling me up and planting me on the counter top by the sink. My legs wrap around his waist on their own accord, pulling him in closer so that we're chest to chest. So that I can feel ever part of him against me. His warmth. His love. His erection.

My man's hands find their way into my hair and he massages the back of my neck in such a tender caress that I can feel myself melting completely. This is everything I could have ever imagined. But then I make the mistake of running my fingers up and down his abs under his shirt and he tenses each time I do another lap. Before I can ask him what's wrong he pulls back breathless, laughing a little and says, "If you keep doing that you're going to make me fart."

I can't help it, I burst out laughing. My forehead hits his shoulder and I can feel the tears building in my eyes because my stomach hurts so much. Nate laughs with me and when I pull back up I can see the slight tint of embarrassment on his face.

"Oh my God, that was amazing. Way to try and kill the mood there." I shake my head, still laughing. He smiles at me, "Try?"

I bite my lip. "You farting in front of me isn't going to stop me from wanting to sleep with you. Well...I mean...maybe." My nose scrunches up thinking about all of the different farts my brother used to let out when I was younger. "Okay. Maybe. Just go to the bathroom, let it rip and then come back."

Nate laughs, shakes his head and kisses my lips once more. "I'm fine now, princess. It was just the certain spot you were touching."

I can't help but crack a smile, "I'll have to make a map so I know to avoid that spot in the future."

He bites the tip of my nose and I yelp a little before he grabs the back of my head and pulls me in for a needy kiss. God, this guy. I let out a contented sigh into his mouth before he pulls away again.

"Wait. You want to have sex?" His eyes search mine and I can feel the slight burn of my cheeks when I nod. Nate smiles and I tilt my head. "We don't have to if you don't want to. I mean, I know guys can be weird about the whole vir-" He shuts me up with a deep kiss.

Nate's mouth is still on mine when he shakes his head. Our lips brush together as he says, "Baby, I love you and I am so beyond happy to be your first...if that's what you want." I don't waste any time. I nod and pull him in for another earth shattering kiss.

In the blink of an eye my limbs are wrapped around Nates body and he's walking us into my room. Our lips never leaving each others. He places me down on the bed as if I was going to break and then rips my clothes off of my body like he's starving for me. The actions are so contradicting that it has my pulse picking up and soaring through the roof. The need for him aches between my legs and I'm panting to get him inside of me.

The second Nate's pants drop to the floor with his briefs my mouth waters at the sight before me. Thick, long and veiny. I never thought a penis would look so appealing but Nate brings it out in me. I scoot up so fast he lets out a chuckle before it turns into a moan when my tongue peeks out a licks away the glisten of pre-cum on the head. His finger grazes against my cheek and when my eyes flick up to his I can barely see the gray through his dilated pupils.

My heart flutters and my stomach flip flops because all I want right now is to hear Nate's sounds the way he heard mine. To give him an orgasm he will never forget the way he did me. Without a second thought I take the full length of him in my mouth letting my eyes flutter closed the deeper he invades me.

His sounds give me motivation and I pump my mouth up and down taking him deeper and deeper until he's hitting the back of my throat and I'm trying my hardest not to gag on his length. My cheeks hurt from his thickness and I'm pretty sure my voice is going to be hoarse from the abuse it's taking on from the hard, deep thrusts but nothing else matters but his moans, groans and shaky breaths as he tries to hold back his climax.

When I can't take it anymore I reach down to caress his ball sack and feel him clench. His penis throbs inside my mouth and when I run my tongue up the length of him, putting slight pressure just under the tip, it sends him over the edge. Nate grips my hair as he comes into my mouth. Any other time I would be gagging and spitting the shit out but when I glance up and see Nate's O face it's the hottest thing I've ever seen and I forget all about the stickiness in my mouth and swallow on instinct.

My heart is pounding in my chest when I slowly release him and sit back on my heels, licking my lips. Nate's eyes flutter open and the smile he gives me has my stomach tightening in anticipation.

"You. Are. Amazing." He says between pants as his breathing gets back under control. I sit up on my knees and wrap my arms around his neck. I lean in for a light kiss but it turns into something erotic and frantic. Nate holds the back of my head, keeping me attached to him as if he's afraid I might float away if he lets go.

I bite his lower lip and drag it between my teeth. Pulling back just enough so we can glance into each others eyes. "I love you," I whisper. Nate places a light feather kiss on my lips before whispering back, "I love you too, princess. Now let me take care of my girl. We're going to need all night at this rate."

I smile up at him, "We have all the time in the world." And with that he was on me in the next second.