Chapter 35: Savvy

My eyes widened and my pulse rate picked up. He wants to talk about us? Us? I gulped down the giant lump forming in my throat. Keep it together Savvy. This is what you wanted. You wanted to talk about us too, so why the hell are you freaking out right now? Um, maybe because it's easier said then done! I yelled at my inner self. Sometimes that girl was stupid as fuck.

I sat up slowly, bracing myself for everything that his conversation could change. Just breathe. Just. Breathe. "Okay. Let's talk."

Nate smiled before nodding his head. He made himself comfortable, sitting up and mirroring my position. He kept looking at me in my eyes and it was starting to freak me the hell out. I've had enough. "Stop it!'

"Stop what?" he tilted his head, as if he had no idea what the hell I was talking about.

"Stop doing that." I gestured to his face and his entire body because really? Jesus. If he wanted to have this conversation-which felt like a pretty freaking serious conversation-then he needed to at least put on some damn clothes. "Can you get dressed or something? And stop staring at me. It's making me uncomfortable?"

Nate laughed which only made me frustrated. I let out a low growl, rolling my eyes and sitting back against the head board as if nothing was fazing me. But man, oh man, was he fazing me.

"Me looking at you makes you uncomfortable? Since when? And why can't I sit here in my sweat pants and tank? What's wrong with that?" he looked down at his body before looking back at me seeming confused. He was being an asshole. Total and complete asshole. Are you kidding me? Every guy knows what sweat pants does to a girl and then throw in his freaking biceps and muscular forearms. And don't even get me started on the tattoo being visible on his back. He's lucky I don't have an orgasm just looking at him.

Just then I start laughing out loud to myself. He looks at me with his eyebrow raised, trying to figure out what's going on inside my head. It's messed up in here buddy, you don't want to be in here.

Before him. Pre orgasm, I used to be able to be turned on and then just day dream. That's it. Just day dream. Maybe attempt to touch myself or get myself off but after that I was fine. It was a quick fix and it didn't bother me. But after him. Post orgasm. Post Nate. It's like nothing and no one can keep my mind off sex. Anything and everything reminds me of sex. Reminds me of him. The touch of someone's hands remind me of his on my body. When I see something bluish-gray I think about his eyes and the way he watches me when I climax. Hell, when I fucking eat Chinese food or pizza I think about his mouth on my pussy and the way I squirmed and moaned because it felt so good. He felt so good.

And now I'm staring at the pizza blushing. Wonderful...this is my life after Nate but I don't think I'd have it any other way. Now the problem is, how the hell do I tell him this without sounding like a freaking creep.

Nate sighs and goes to get up from the bed but I throw my head back against the head board and groan. "Sit your ass back down, you're fine dressed the way you are."

He chuckles and sits back down. I let out a sigh, closing my eyes before meeting his and gulping down my feelings. "You're fucking hot and you know it and ever since that first orgasm, hell, ever since that first time I met you and we hung out I can't seem to get you out of my head. And now it's just worse because sex is on the brain and you're the guy I see myself doing it with. Doing everything with, and it's messing with my head."

Nate's silent for a few moments so I take a chance and glance over at him. Idiot has a huge ass smile on his face so I push at his shoulder. "You have no idea how happy that just made me. Damn, I must have some really great skills in the bedroom."

"Shut up!" I push him again and smile when he lets out a husky laugh.

"Savvy, do you have any idea how I feel about you?"

My breath catches for a minute and I stare at him. My heart pounding against my chest as I shake my head. Nate clasps my cheek, looking at me in a way that makes me want to melt -not just my panties, me. "We got close so fast, Sav. That's never happened to me before. I've never opened up to someone so quickly before, let alone a girl. I told you things that people that I've known for years still don't know." I smile at him, my chest filling up with warmth. God, that makes me feel good.

"You're addicting. I want to be around you constantly. I want to talk to you every second of the day and I want to touch you like I can't get enough. It's not just about your body, or the way you make those little sounds when I make you come." I can feel my heats burn up but it doesn't stop him. "It's just the way you are. Who you are. You're the best person I've ever met. The craziest person I've ever met and you literally make me wonder if you're a guy sometimes because of how much you can put down with food. You're personality just fits me. You're everything I didn't know I wanted. Everything I couldn't put into words. I don't think I ever wanted to be just friends with you, Sav. I think I've always wanted more." My breath hitches at his words and I sit up a little bit.

"I like you Savannah George. And not just a little. I like you so much it consumes me and being without you over those few weeks broke something in me and I never want to feel that way again. I know that it hurt you because I lied and princess I promise to never lie to you again, but I can't lose you. I won't. Because I don't just like you Savvy," he stares at me, his eyes flickering back and forth between mine. "I'm in love with you."