Chapter 40: Nate

I'm leaning over my girl after giving her another orgasm with my tongue. She was a withering mess as I sucked her clit so hard she screamed out like no one could hear her. I'm almost positive that the neighbors know exactly what's going on in here because their music has been turning up louder and louder as the night progresses but I could care less. I'm giving my girl exactly what she needs and after having her mouth on my cock I don't think there will ever be a day that I don't want Savannah George.

I've wanted her from the beginning but actually having her. Having her mouth on me. Having her give me an orgasm so good I was about to fall apart. It makes my head spin and I can't remember a day I wanted anything or anyone but her.

When Savvy comes down from her climax I smile down at her hooded eyes and press a loving kiss to her lips. "Don't fall asleep on me now, baby."

She shakes her head. "I wouldn't dream of it. I need you inside me."

"You sure?" I stare deep into her eyes, flicking mine back and forth between hers. Making sure that this is really what she wants. I love this girl and I want nothing more than to have this piece of her. For us to share this. But I don't want to pressure her into it and I sure as hell am not going to take it. She needs to give it to me willingly at her own pace.

Sav nods her head, "I've never wanted anything more, Nate. I want it to be you. I want it to be us." She doesn't have to ask me twice. I bend down kissing her hard and nudging my body in between her legs. My lips never leave hers as I reach for the condom we put out on her nightstand before and I slid it on. I can hear Savvy's breath pick up and I pull away slightly as I line myself up with her center. "I love you Savannah." I stare deep into her whiskey colored eyes and my heart stops for a split second when I see the love and happiness on her face. God, if I could get this girl to look like this every day for the rest of my life it would be my honor.

She grabs my throbbing dick in her hand whispering, "I love you too Nathaniel Burrows. Now get inside me, baby. I've been waiting long enough." We let out a low chuckle together as I slowly inch into her. I watch her face the entire time as I see, love, pleasure and pain mix into one. She's so goddamn tight I have to take deep breaths as I inch inside of her at a snails pace.

Savvy grunts and throws her head back as I hit the brink of her virginity and when I push through it she lets out a deep breath opening her eyes and looking straight up at me. Her eyes are glistening with unshed tears but before I can ask if she's okay she laces her fingers through my hair and pulls me down to meet her soft lips.

I kiss my girl for the longest time before I can't take it anymore and I begin to move. It's pure torture but the best kind. I try my hardest to breath through my nose and relax because I don't want to embarrass myself by coming too soon but it's really fucking hard. Within minutes my hips start to buck and I hastily reach my hand down to rub frantic circles across Savvy's clit in an attempt to get her there. Before I know it I'm screaming out my orgasm and shaking with the impact.

"Holy. Shit." I pant out into her neck as I try to gather breath after my climax. I can feel Savvy's breath hitting my shoulder and when our heart beats calm down to a steady pace I pull away slightly to look down at my gorgeous girl.

"Are you okay?"

She smiles up at me giving me a chaste kiss. "I'm amazing."

"Good," I breathe out a sigh of relief but then my eyes widen in shock at the horrible reality, "Did you come?"

Savvy laughs and it does nothing for my embarrassment. I want to hide and crucify myself because really? I could have held it together until she was ready. God, I'm an asshole. I guess Sav can read my face because she starts laughing, "Nate. Stop. I did. I had an orgasm right after you did. Your O face sent me over the edge." I throw my head down on her shoulder letting out a groan and Savvy starts laughing harder. Her body shaking me up and down and I can't help but smile. I pull out of her slowly and when I go to take off the condom I look up at Savvy.

"You sure you're okay?"

She nods, "Yeah, why?"

I swallow slightly, "There's a little bit of blood. I just wanted to make sure I didn't hurt you."

Frantically Savvy sits up and pats herself and her sheets. She's looking around like there's a wild animal in the room and I can see the wheels turning in her head. I quickly get rid of the condom and go sit next to her lacing our fingers together. "Baby it's okay. It's normal. I just wanted to make sure I didn't hurt you."

She covers her face with her hands and I pull them down slowly. "It's nothing to be embarrassed about Sav. Especially with me." She looks up, meets my eyes and nods. I see her swallow and I lean down to kiss her lips to help her relax. When she melts into the kiss I lightly pick her up and lead her into the bathroom down the hall. Her head is resting on my chest as I lean over to turn on the shower.

"Come on, princess. Let's get cleaned up so we can go another round." At this she laughs at me, shaking her head. "You want to go another round?"

I shrug, "Of course, but only if you're up for it. I don't want to push you."

Her mischievous grin has my dick stirring again. "Oh, I'm definitely up for it. I'm just afraid I won't be able to stop." I let out a wicked chuckle as I pull her waist closer to me and my growing hard-on. "I don't think I'll be able to stop either so there's that."

She pushes my chest in a playful way before we step into the shower together. "I'm totally okay with that," she kiss me once more and I growl into her mouth as I feel her wet, slick body against mine. "I've got a lot of catching up to do Nathaniel," she smirks at me and I bite my lip. "Let's start with some shower sex." My smile reaches my eyes and before I know it I'm deep inside her pounding time and time again while I hold her up against the shower wall.

Never in my life did I think I would meet a girl like her. Someone so unpredictable and unexpected but I think I will forever be grateful for that dumbass Kyle, my best friend and their stupid dare because without that I never would have met my beautiful girlfriend and I never would have known what truly falling for someone is. Because I have completely fallen for Savannah George. Now I just have to make sure my family likes her just as much as I do. Good thing we're meeting my dad and his new family tomorrow for dinner.